My skin has peeled ... help!!?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

My skin has peeled ... help!!?

My skin has peeled ... help!!my skin has peeled ... help!!?
in my face i got a pimple , i applied garlic and it became kind of dark...then i rubbed it...it peeled off..!! and the tisssue is seen....when will the skin grow bqck?? plzzz help...!! will the new skin be black?? im of bronze complexion..
Tags: Skin
The new skin should be fine when it grows back. Garlic burns,and so basically you just burned yourself. It will grow back,so no need to worry about that,but it could take a few days or more. It may peel more than once. It may leave a little scar or it may not. All pimples have a chance of leaving a scar behind though. By scar I mean that the skin may grow back a shade lighter,or perhaps have a purplish tint to it.
I'm sure it will be fine.
Good luck.
Like tschock said, your skin will grow back. That's how we're made. I'm not sure why you put garlic on it, but I wouldn't do that. Pimples are a topical (on top of the skin) only deal. It's an irritated reaction to what gets inside our pours. Contrary to popular belief, chocolate, grease, etc doesn't cause it via consuming it. Actually, if you get greasy foods on your hands, then happen to scratch/rub your face, you will get pimples that way.

Make sure you get some face wash, acne spot cream, and some moisturizer to keep the pimples away. One product I love is Ly-Na. It's an Asian skin cream made from crushed pearls. I'm half Filipina, and my mom got me into it. Using it at night works great. You're literally guaranteed to have clear skin by the first bottle. And it works for me. The crushed pearls exfoliate your skin and the cream soothes and smooths. It tends to bleach the skin very lightly, but that's great if the pimple left your skin a bit dark. But, use what works for you. It's all right to play around and see how your skin reacts to it.
christopher007 commented on photo
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals