My vagina and butt has been itching and burning.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I was diagnosed with trich a couple of months ago and i got it treated. but shortly after that i noticed my vagina kept itching and burning,then my butt in the inside was itching and irrated too and my legs near my vagina feel irrated and itchy too.. ive been to the doctors 7 times over this. i was told the first time i had a yeast infection,then i went to the gyno. and he said i had bacterial vaginatis  and i took the meds for that it helped a lil but it still has been bothering me. Im at witts end,ive cried and cried over this my dad thinks im over reacting and saying that its all in my head.
I also was tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia and it came negative the three times i was tested.