Women's Health Community
Mysterious sore
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mysterious sore

This was about a year ago when the bottom of my right butt cheek swolled up to where i could never sit down, this lasted for a couple of days then it went away, i thought everything was fine but a few days later i took a poop and i had blood dripping down, turn out i have a bruise where the swelling was and it leaked fluid and bleeds occasionally, well ive had that same bruise for about a year now and it has stayed the same size it hasnt gone away and came back its been there this whole time it still leaks fluid and sometimes bleeds and it smells infected..what could this be ?
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
From the description of your symptoms it sounds like external haemorrhoids. It is due to swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. Increased straining during bowel movements, by constipation or diarrhea, may lead to hemorrhoids.

Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a surgeon to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...