NAUSEA AND SPOTTING AND SWOLLEN URETHRA
Let me start by stating my tubes are tied and the past week I have been really nauseas and I spotted for 2 days when I started spotting my urethra swelled.  It doesn't hurt although sex w/ my husband was uncomfortable if in the wrong position.  But I have never had my urethra swell and the only time I definately don't have a weak stomach.  Honestly i would go to the doctor but w/ xmas just finished i am beyond broke, aka 2 lil girls ate my money and put it under the x mas tree.  Has anyone ever dealt w/ something like this?  Any guesses on what it could be?  Any advice on what it could be or what i should do would be greatly appreciated
Tubal ligation, regardless of whether the tubes are cut, burned, clipped, banded, or tied, is about 99 percent effective, meaning that about 1 percent of women will conceive an unplanned pregnancy after tubal ligation. This failure occurs slightly more frequently in younger women and after 3 years of tubal ligation.

The tubes have evolved in such a way as to try to heal themselves (like when the ends are cut and sutured, they may rejoin after sutures dissolve), and sometimes a tract(mostly endometriosis) develops that allows egg and sperm to meet.Hence there is an increased risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.