'Natural' discharge
I've been dealing with a constant thick pasty white discharge for almost a year.  I've been to the doctor and it is not yeast.  The doctor says it is my "natural" discharge and not to worry.  I don't experience any discomfort, but it is honestly just gross, Especially when my boyfriend and I have sex.  Is there anyway to try to change the consistancy or eliminate the discharge completely?  I had never had a problem with this until about a year ago.
Maybe look into taking Evening Primrose Oil.  Not sure if it will help, but it may.
Did you recently start taking birth control pills?  Sometime bcp's can increase your mucus production.
i tried the evening primrose and it didn't help.  I took birth control pills for 4 years, but I have been off of them for 3 years.  Most of the problems I've developed have come after the birth control.
I have the same problem. I saw a doctor as well and they said there's nothing I can do about it, which frustrates me to no end... if you find something that helps, please let me know.
hi I am 26 and I have the same problem after taking contraceptives and the docters told me the same thing but that can never be.I have tried everything but nothing seems to realy work yeast infection creams makes it lighter{ the white secretion}but it dont clear it right up which i believe it is some kind of chronic yeast
hello, I am 30 and been married for 6 years and have the same problem. I am not taking any contraceptives even before and we've noticed this thick pasty white discharge and sometimes have a mild foul smell especially when were making love is just a month now and were worried about it, I've consulted with my OBGYNE and got papsmear but everythings normal according to my doctor. Please let me know if theres any cure or remedy coz after this happened, I dont feel comfortable to make love with my husband coz I dont want him to smell or feel that pasty white discharge inside my vagina and it really gross after we make love lots of that pasty white discharge was in my husband penis.
Im almost 20 and I have had the same problem with this discharge since ive been on birth control wich has been 5 years and let me tell you it has drove me up the wall, I hate feeling like im always wet. Every year for my exam I always ask my doctor and they always tell me the same thing, but this year was differant, another doctor put me on a differant bcp and said that it should help with the discharge and regulate me more. I guess it has to do with the iron in them so im going to start taking this new pill that has less iron, hoping that it will work, because for me its embarrasing and i've delt with it long enough...