Nausea after sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Nausea after sex?

Does anyone have nausea after sex or know what it
I get like that too, feel like for sure I am going to throw up, I have even gone as far as running to the bathroom and gagging. I have NEVER thrown up though. I am sure dh is thinking WTH?? I think it may have something to do with hormones or something.
I do that to sometimes. I usually feel that way when I am sleepy and DH wants to play. I'm not glad that you feel sick but I am glad that I am not the only one who has this. :)
yea i feel the same way almost.... i mean i have been searching the internet for an hour trying to figure out anything that could be wrong.... i'm young and i know i'm not pregnant, have std's, or anything like that but i feel so nauseous after sex.... i mean like i have a stomic virus naseous... and i don't know what it is.  I've heard of lots of people having this problem just nobody knows what it is... i wish i did so i could do something to help it... and i've tried drinking alot of water afterwards but it doesn't help... even after masturbation i feel sick and it lasts up to two hours sometimes.... please email me at ***@**** if anyone finds out anything...
I just had this happen to me for the first time.  It was weird and scary.  Anyways, I also have been diagnosed with fibroids and cyst, which can cause nauseous.  Do any of you also have fibroids or cysts?  I wonder if there's a correlation.
yeah im 15 n i just started getn eaither nausea as if ima throw up n like i dont or i get stomach pain . i no im not pregant i jus dunno wat it is , i guess its normally but its not very satiisfiing iif ur gonna feel like **** after sex
I am so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that gets nausea almost right after sex!  I was starting to think that 'm a hypokondriac!  My theory is that the nausea has something to do with either air being pumped into me during sex or my body is reacting negatively to my husband's sperm.  I apologize if I'm being a little crude.  I'm not sure how else to put it.  I don't have any cysts or fibroids that I know of so I'm not sure if it could be that.  This subject is definately worth looking into further....
This is quite interesting.  This just started happening to me within the last few days.  I did have cysts - according to this CAT scan I had in February.  And I am currently taking Nexium - due to feeling nauseated over the last few weeks.  I am not pregnant, am on the pill and do not understand why this is happening.  I attribute the feeling to the Nexium I am now taking, since it started just after I started taking it.  As for the nauseated feeling prior to the Nexium, I think it may have been stress/anxiety related.  Either way, I am still searching around for a medical opinion.

Good luck to you all!
Has anyone ever had a urinary tract infection? I have had a couple and sometimes a day or so after sex I feel like I have one but the symptoms subside about a day later. I also feel extremely nauseated. Anyone deal with this same problem? I feel miserable!
I went to my gyno and asked her why I feel nauseated after sex and she said it's because during sex the head of the guys penis hits your cervix and doesn't necessarily hurt you but just the continous penetration of it can make you feel sick after. She said it was very common and that it is nothing to worry about. It's very inconvenient regardless and i wish it wouldn't happen!!!
I have the same symptom sometimes after sex.  I've been told more than once that it may be due to a release of hormones after climax.  I'm going to ask my gyno on the next visit.
Holy Cow, I'm not the only one. I get nauseous when my husband cums inside me. When its over I'm like " I feel sick" he said maybe my body is rejecting his sperm. Or it could be air!!  It lasts for 15 20 mins tops.  
I personally believe it is due to hormones. I am hormonally deficient and when I orgasm I feel a sudden rush of nausea. makes sense that since I am deficient and orgasm causesa sudden release of hormones that it would make me feel nauseous. I believe that If I can correct the hormone deficiency by taking bioidentical hormones (not synthentic) that it will probabably correct the problem. just my 2 cents. Do your own research and see what you think.
Does anyone ever feel nauseous during sex and have to stop? This has happened to me so many times. I get a sudden, intense  feeling of nausea, but I've never actually thrown up/
OMG! I've asked a doctor about this and she said that she have never heard of such a thing, so i was pleased 2 see that im not alone but dissapointed not knowing a solution.Getting nausea after sex doesn't happen everytime but enough 2 be concerned. My first thoughts were, "is this some type of motion sickness" or "did i eat 2 much". I didnt discuss this with my husband, didnt want him 2 think that the sex was bad, because it was Great! I guess we'll talk when i get some real answers. Good luck everybody!! keep me posted on your search.
Your problem of nausea after sex may have something to do with the introduction of prostaglandins to the cervix. These hormone reactions can cause nausea, cramping of the uterus, and other side effects. It is from the husband/lover's sperm.
Another possible cause may be from rough, or very physical sex shaking up the digestive system after sex.
Keep a log of when it happens. You may be surprised. The nausea and ill feeling can happen up to 12+ hours after sex, depending on how high the sperm landed and how long it stays in the vaginal vault.
Treatment: Get that stuff out of there! T, a nurse
Nausea is one thing...but has anyone had the heaves??? It's SO bad.  I am pregnant, however, it ONLY happens during or right after sex.  I feel so bad, but there is nothing I can do about it.
I feel the same way.  Mine gets really bad.  The morning after I am completely nausea's, with an upset stomach and vomiting.  My fiance keeps saying "having sex makes you sick" I keep chopping it up to something else but after reading all these comments I guess he's kind of right.  If it is a problem with the sperm inside of me then would wearing a condom help?  And like most everyone, its not every time just certain times.  But when it does happen it is really bad.  I originally thought I had food poisoning. Any advice on things to take or if wearing condoms would help?
I'm no Doctor, but I believe it's your body's reaction(s) to the release of endorphins. For many of you cysts and/or other changes may have changed your body's level of endorphin production enough to cause the nausea, for others there was always an adverse effect. Here's part of Wiki's definition of endorphins:
"...They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus  in vertebrates  during exercise, excitement, pain, consumption of spicy food and orgasm, and they resemble the opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being. Endorphins work as "natural pain relievers."
My wife is an ER Nurse and noticed the same feeling after GSWs or other things that get the adrenalin and\or endorphins pumping.

Now we just have to figure out a way to get over the reaction.
I've had the same nausea issues, began 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my 4th.  Asked my OB who had no ideas, but suggested we omit sex till after baby was born.  So  18 months after baby, it still happens.  DH feels terrible about it.  Since we use condoms to prevent #5 the theory of sperm reaction seems unlikely to me.  I'd also love answers.
by KAY I to have nausea after sex and a general rundown feeling a day or two after but unlike you other ladies i had a total hystorectomy about 6 years so it cannot be the cyst or fibroid for me i agree with canjay
Like everyone else on here I am also glad to see I am not the only one I have been suffering this problem for years and thought it was just me. It is only sometimes for me also, shortly after I have extreme nausea but no vomiting and quite often a headache. I do not think it is from sperm as I get the same feeling when going solo, so agree that it is probably hormone related.
hi there yes im 15 and i was a virgin until last night and well the day after i didnt feel very good so i guess its kind similar to this ..its just like i feel sick to my stomache but i know im not pregnant and no i dont have any deiseases... do you think i should go to a doctor?
I talked to my doctor about it as well. Apparently it is caused by a nerve that runs the length of our bodies. If your husband irritates it, it can cause you to feel sick, feel lightheaded or even feel sharp pains. She said the only way to fix it is to make sure that you are relaxed and fully ready before penetration. That and lots of lube can help your nerves relax which makes it move away from where your husband would irritate it. She said it's usually subconsciously that we are nervous or fearful of the pain and sickness after sex and that makes it worse. Hope that helps!
HELLO,2 years ago i found out i have a pituitary gland tumer and i just start getting sick about a year ago after sex,could u and ur wife give me more info on pituitary glands tumer its in my brain my life has change a lot ive went to a lot of dr put no one can tell me why i feel the way i do thanks cass72
i have had sex for ten years with my girl and everytime we have sex she throws up.  I know if she wasnt attracted to me we wouldnt still be lovers after ten years.  So, i dismiss the lack of attraction.  I also dismiss needing lube...Shoot that is the last thing she needs as she is overwet and i love it.  Her body is real sensitive afterwards and we wait a wile before we can go at it again.  She thows up, come back in room with ide grin, and lay down and sleep.  Funny thing, she took gabepetin which is a nerve relaxer pill and can go have multiple orgasms and waves of cumming down there but she dont realize it.  Could it be something with nerves in the vagina?
i just got married and have been having sex for about six months and when we first started i would get sick but wouldn't throw up, it had stopped for a while but just recently it started back up and i know i'm not pregnant but its annoying me..help?
im 16 and my boyfriend and i are trying to have a baby but ever sense we started trying ive been getting REALLY sick and weak and many women on here say it happens after sex but this happens during sex and lasts for hours he and i have been having sex for months now and it just started a week ago i may be pregnant but im sure thats not the reason for my feeling sick i dont know if i should go to the doctor or what but they say it could be from poor circulation or heart problems. i  think im gonna go to the doctor.
My love girlfriend sweetheart has the same problem it used to be after sex now its after her orgasim it really bums me out cause i love to make love to her.  I think it makes her not want to have sex cause shes gonna feel like that afterwords or in the middle of sex.  I know she loves me to death and the sex is awsome I thought motion sickness also but shes on some anti seizure medication (lymictol)...  Although bouts six months ago she had a tumor on her left falopian tube that was benine and was takin out also her appendix, a cyst or 3 on hr right egg and right tube.  Just likw most of u ladys out ther she dosen't throw up but gags like dry heaving that lasts bout 15 to 20 min or less im gonna try it with her on top and in a few more positions to see if its the angle hittin the cervix thats causin it or the motion of us in the missionary position.  I am very dertermined to figure this out because i love her and love sex with her.  I asked her obgyn i think hes a dink didn't listen is class that day or somethin. Thank u for all the womenly input if i figure it out i will holla on here to solve this problem u nice ladys deserve anwsers!!!!!!!
i have just had some amasing sex and then after it about 5mins after i started to feel really sick and i dont know why, i considered if it was because i had not long eaten but then it has never happened before, its a horrible feeling and i have to go to work soon and i just dont know what to do? any help? :( (aged 15) xx
I have this prroblem but with only 1 man ever in 17 yeaars.  I attribute it to the mind blowing hours of sex and thought it was love sickness.  I thought this only happened to me. Crazy but glad to know it can't just be love sickness or is?  are you ladies deeply in love?
I have the same problem but I also have chest pains with my sickness I have no idea why this happens I never had a problem until after I had my son. I wonder if that has something to do with it? I also feel sick after I eat and if I get out in hot weather or if there is no air on in a room.
I have been gagging and having the feeling of nausea for 16yrs now. it started right after a c-section. I believe it has something to with either scar tissue or a nerve that has been bothered by the surgery. I absolutely hate it. If i think about sex i get very sick to my stomach. I did go to my Doc and all they would tell me is that i am unique (*** hole) I have been to about five different doctors and they don't have a clue. i can tell you all this much: if you go real slow and i mean take your time MEN listen to your women pay attention if it means you go for four hrs off and on before the big bang it may work. I had a partner that did just that and it went away for a year. then i got remarried and sorry to say he is not very patient and its all back again. So my advise is  SLOW DOWN !  BE PATIENT !  RELAX ! ..Good Luck everyone.. and Pray for me that I can teach an old dog new tricks.
im 16 and yes i feel very sick after sex. like sharp pains and a nauseous feeling in my stomach. it feels like im going to throw up. i was scared too. it was protected sex though. im glad im not the only one who experiences this.
Im 18 last night i was with my husband and we had sex for the very 1st time i felt nausea about an hour later my husband told me it may be due to his sperm if any one has a firm answer plz tell us all because i am sure we are all concerned thank all of you who take time to answer questions reading all the comments really helped
I am 44 and I have felt sick during or after sex all my life. i never thought about it much and was thankful when my husband lost interest in me .. faking it isnt any fun ,, also would get intense pounding headaches afterward .. it felt like a miagrane....we have been divorced since 2006 and i went over a year with no sex and no miagraines . started dating again . and wah-la they are back... my Bf live in another state and we onle see each other 2x a month .. adn for the last month even thinking about sex makes me feel sick .. what the heck is wrong with me? I am in shape , i am attractive , slim and toned . colleged educated , a mom , and employed .. adn I htink about it (sex) but the thought makes me queasy ... ... masterbation (masturbation) doesn't affect me .. so ???
This actually happened to me last night for the first time! I did have cysts I'm the past but since I got the IUD, I haven't had any issues with them.  I told my husband when it happened that it felt like it hurt so bad, it literally made me sick! When the pain came, it was sudden, cast and it felt like my stomach was in my throat.
I actually have the same thing after i have sex with my boyfriend. I do not think that I am pregnant and I know I do not have an STD cause I got checked yesterday. but so glad that I am not the only one. I have gone so far as to have the nausea and actually thrown up once.
I also get this sudden rush of nausea after having an orgasm, and honestly i think it's caused by the hormone releasing. It honestly has to be that since i get it when im having sex, or foreplay, and masturbating. I also get a sudden urge to cry and sometimes i need to get up and leave for a few moments cuz i just feel anxious and upset. I think it's because I'm also not very girlie (hormone deficient) so im not used to the sudden estrogen level produced through out my body. So in my opinion its a likely thesis that it is due to the hormone levels produced during sex. Which ***** because i feel bad when my bf wants to make love and i have to get up after sex or stop during it cuz i feel sick. I found that having a few drinks helps ALOT!!!
It is Oxytocin.  It makes us sleepy, gives us a headache, and lots of other stuff.
I am 40 yrs old and I have been having nausea and vomiting after orgasm since I was about 28.  I have been to several doctors and I have had fibroid tumors removed which the thought was the cause but unfortunately were not as I still have the problem.  It happens even if I have an orgasm in a dream.  So it has NOTHING to do with sperm or intercourse.  I would love to know how to make it go away.  I take the pill and that seems to help but it not 100 percent effective.
same problem affects my girlfriend on odd occasions....usually7 if we use deep  penetrative positions, while in the act of sex its fine but very soon after the pain and nausea start.
we'v found if i rub her lower back in circular motions it subsides very quickly.... hope this helps.:  
I am so greatful for these forums. After reading all of this I am thinking it is the hormones because I am not very girly either, but I am on the pill... anyways I get sick to my stomach after orgasm.. it is very subtle though.. Is it possible that it is due to not completely reaching climax? I don't honestly know if I've ever had an O because it feels great when it's on its way and then all of a sudden it goes from feeling amazing to feeling ticklish. It is quite irritating. No wonderful surge of anything beforehand... Anyone know what the deal with this is?
I'm experiencing the same thing. I've had it happen a couple of times and it was worst when I first started having sex. I read on the internet that it could be caused because he was hitting the cervix while we were doing it. It can also cause abdominal pain. I'm not sure if this is what you're experiencing, but it might offer some relief. Thanks! :]
I am really glad that I was able to find this forum.  It has happened to me 3 times in the past month.  The first time that it happened, I had been sick and just taken medicine.  Right after sex I had really bad cramping in my lower abdomen and about 5 min after the cramping started I vomitted.  I honestly thought it was the medicine that I had taken on an empty stomach.  The second time, I had the cramps and the nausea, but never threw up.  The last time, I had the cramps again and vomitted about 5 min later.  The only thing that I can remember that was common between all three occurences is that I had been in a particular position with my legs in the air for quite a while.  I called my gyn, and she said that "it is often related to the GI tract being irritated.  Try not eating right before sex, and see if that helps."  This is sooo weird because I have never had this problem before.  I hope that it never happens again.  I hope that you all find solutions as well.
I keep finding forums but no will answers.Not even from my doctor! I have been sexually active for 8yrs.This is my third partner and the only guy Ive been sick with.During sex, I start to feel nauseous and we have to stop. I get light headed,terrible cramps, vomitting, chills, I sweat from head to toe...IT IS TERRIBLE!!!and now my bf and I are afraid to have sex because its just that painful.But it only lasts for 5-20 minutes and leaves my body drained and I sleep for hours later. Its happened once in June, once in november, twice in december, a few times in january and now its almost EVERY time we have sex. I have to find a new doctor because this is killing my relationship/sex life...
dear Bridget,
I know that you posted a long time ago, but I just wanted to tell you that your sick feeling after losing your virginity was probably due to anxiety.  Idk what your history is, but I was s.abused when I was little and the first time I had sex I really felt sooo bad I thought I was going to throw up, I ran to the bathroom and stayed there for almost the entire night!  I didn't get sick, but this issue stayed with me for years.  It wasn't until I was married and completely in love and feeling 100% comfortable and safe with my husband that the nasea stopped.  Now I've been married for 7yrs and my husband has put on alot of weight and our marrige has problems.  I don't feel as comfortable or safe with him as I used to, so now the problem has returned.  
Idk if you had the problem recurr, or if it was only after your first time ever.  But it's amazing how sick anxiety that you may not even realize you have makes you feel!  
I had dry sex and 2days after i started feelin sick could i be preg?
I get that feeling immediately after orgasm. It seems to be worse the closer I am to starting my period. Sometimes not only do I feel nausea but I want to shove a butcher knife into my gut and then twist and turn the knife so it doesn't feel funny anymore. It makes me feel disgusting, gross inside and I don't get it. I know it's not mental, it's all physical.
Maybe you have a semen allergy. This just happend to me yesterday with a new boyfriend but I happened with old one whenever we did not use condoms. It also burns really badly in my abdomen. With my new boyfriend I got dizzy, had shortness of breath, heart palpatations and felt like I was going to faint. And no, I was not just swooning from love :) check out this link. Might be helpful.
http://seminalplasmaallergy.org/
This happens to me all the time. Just the next day, I get nauseous and have stomach and abdominal cramps. The stomach cramps are most likely due to rough sex, which shakes up your stomach, upsetting it. The abdominal pain is from the head of the man's penis hitting the cervix which, at the time, doesn't feel bad (you might not even notice it) but it can end up hurting later on. After all, the average cervix is about 4in in, while the average penis is about 5 1/2in. I am 15 years old, use condoms, am not on birth control, and am not pregnant or have any stds.
Hi everyone.

I fount this thread by chance and I am 90 percent sure I know the answer.
The nausea that you are feeling after sex is probably due to the release of endorphins.
The exact same symptoms occur to many athletes and bodybuilders after a High intensity workout.
Both Sex and Exercise release lots of endorphins and there are studies showing that Endorphins are often related to nausea.

I have heard that stopping suddenly makes it worse, so my advice is to stop gradually like a cooldown on the treadmill.
The first time I had sex I was fine  this is my secound time having sex and a day after my stomach feels like I'm goin to throw up or either I have cramps and I'm hoping I'm not pregnant because my bf pulled out before he busted off and it landed on my leg and I'm not sure wat is goin on with mee !!! I'm scared  
I had sex yesterday && 5mins later I felt sick at the stomach can i be pregnant ?? I'm scars PLS HELPP
I have had this problem since I got married and started having sex 6 years ago. I spoke with my doctor and she said for me "I dont know if this applys to anyone else " but it could ether be #1. allergic to his sperm #2. when a women ejaculates and the hormones get mixed together it can cause nausea #3. and also what ST87
I noticed this started happening during my ovulation week. Just started happening maybe 6 months ago. But during that week, if I even think of something that turns me on, I get that huge hormonal rush, then my stomach turns immediately after. I stop & it stops, but it's still annoying. I haven't had sex since this started happening so I know it's all about me & not an allergy or something. I would guess something to do with all the extra hormones during ovulation?
Idk im jus scared cuz im jus nauseas & nothn else.. Am I pregnant? Pliz help me!! Im jus 13 :(
I have the exact same thing! i have an urinary problem currently (nothing major, just have to pee often) and i had sex about 2 hours ago and i feel a little nauceous
Recently me and my best fiend hung out, so idk if he came anywhere near my vagina, but, just yesterday I felt a "morning sickness" type of reaction, so suddenyl I went to the bathroom a few times, I couldn't go #2 but I did throw up whatever I consumed earlier, but now I feel fine by having a mint to soothe my stomach for a while. But as of myself I don't know if I'm pregnant, I hate to go to the doc again after saying I did have sex before when I really didn't and this time it was dry sex(hand job etc) so any tips on how to look into this any further?
I don't think it's the sperm, because I've had it happen with and without condoms :(
This happens to me too, I am in my early 20s and I think I've noticed it off and on ever since I first started having sex. I feel it immediately after sex and usually the next morning too.  I don't orgasm though,, I'll come close but can't actually do it for some reason, so I don't think it's from having orgasms like some people think. I'm thinking I agree with both the endorphin thing and the cervix thing.  When my boyfriend and I have sex it's about 4 or 5 times during the night, and it's pretty rough, and I'm very small, so I'm guessing the more you're doing too probably adds to it since I know only one time doesn't have as much of an effect than when it's 5 time within like 8 hours? I even feel pain in my cervix right now, actually.  I know it's when it's deep that it really makes me feel sick, and i've even had to stop before because I could not even tell if what I was feeling was sickness, pain, or good, it's such a weird feeling.  Then the nausea gets worse.  As everyone else is saying, I also am glad I'm not alone lol because I thought it must just be something weird with me.  It definitely is such a pain isn't it?!
For some reason I justt been feelin sick I did it to my boy friend on Friday an today is Monday bt like if I eat or some it just feels like I'm bout to throw up bt I neva do an I dnt noo wat it is he tld me wen we was doing it that the condom broke. But I dnt beleave I'm pregnant an its to early to noo so idk wat to do
i feel so releived to know im not alone , i get the sick feeling right after an orgasim or the day after sex usually after sex i do throw up , but still left with the feeling i have a uti or something, it puzzles me as i never got this before  im 23 and on prozac and other new medication  wondering if they could be the cause of this new feeling
i have been reading through all these comments and most say about it being sperm and air. I saw one which said even during a dream. Same with me. I wake up in the middle of the night in excruciating pain and feeling really sick with the stomach pains. I have been back and forth to the doctora for the last 8 months and they still don't know what it is. It happens pretty much all the time now even just thinking about sex not necessarily acting on itso it can't be to do with sperm allergy or sex itself. one of my doctors suggested, after i had already been for STI tests, ultrasound (for cysts) that it may be IBS (Irritable bowl syndrome) as the bowl sits right behind the womb. Although after being told this just last week i have been cutting out certain foods and yeah even though some things feel better it may be that i have got IBS but this is most definitely not the cause of the pains. Just last night i wanted to have sex with my boyfriend but then the pains started immediately again. He doesn't want to hurt me so we hardly have sex anymore. Luckily our relationship is still really amazing and isn't affecting us too much. Im afraid that if it carries on much longer it will really start to affect us. Plus i just want it to go away as its the worst feeling and leaves me so tired and achy. Which there was an answer for it but none of the doctors i have seen seem to know anything. Does anyone else bleed a little bit after on occassion too? I am on the depo injection and i have read that that could be affecting it even though it is extremely rare??? does anyone have any answers to get rid of these horrible pains???Im just about to turn 23 and DO NOT want to go through this the rest of my life
Help people please,a month after sexual intercause but still having nausea.email me at ***@****. If you can help me
I'm not having sex, but after masturbattion, a day or so later I either get horriable cramps and have a discharge, or I feel sick. Tonight I feel REALLY sick. I vomited in the bathroom, but I don't understand.. I sometimes throw up when I'm on y period, but it's rare. This is I think the second time I've thrown up the day after doing my thing...
I worry, but I don't know if I should bring it up with anyone but friends, it seems to personal to bring up around my mom, or sister. My dad isn't ever going to be any help, and I'm just looking to see if someones having the same issue, or if someone an give me an answer.. Thankyou!
Email me at, ***@**** if you can privately speak to me! Subject it help, or something.. Idk! Thankyou again. -Maddy
The same thing happens to me. But it only happened twice, and it was the morning after the night we had really rough sex. Id get light headed (to wear I felt like my head was kinda spinning) and kinda nauseas, and have some cramping... and right after sex I have light cramping... I read the answers above, and it cant be the effect the sperm gives me because we always use condoms. Im 18, on the IMPLANON birth control rod, and I have no STD's
Well Im having the same problem but the only difference with me is that I dont have fibroids or cysts, this is not the 1st time its happened to me and a coiple of times I did actually vomit. Im also going on 2 months pregnant so what could be the cause?
I have been having unprotected sex with bf for a while but the last time was wired after I felt faint, burning up and vomited. What is the cause for this I'm not pregnant am I! I have been for sti cheek up n I'm all clear someone help!!!!!... Also all of a sudden look really healthy and glowing. :/. ?????
Wow I thought I was crazy for thinking that the nausea had something to do with sex but maybe it is. My hubby is blessed...we hadn't seen each other for 2 weeks til today and we got a little riff. I got up afterwards, showered and got dressed and went to the drug store and by the time I got there I felt like I would be sick right there. Now it feels like my muscles in my lower belly are quivering. So strange....
This happened to me everytime my boyfriend and I had sex. It didnt happen the first time, when I lost my virginity, but it happened each time after that whether or not we used a condom. It also happened with a two different guys, so i assumed it was me since I was the common factor. However, it didnt happen with the man that became my husband. While we were trying to concieve (conceive) we found out that his sperm count was low and that the sperm he did have was abnormal. I am not sure if that had anything to do with not causing me to become nauseated and vommit but I think there is something to it. I have been sexually active for ten years and have had partners since. I did have a child and afterward I had the paraguard IUD and with the other men I did not have any nausea or vommiting. I really think the IUD helped.
I had sex with my gf with 2 condoms and i pulled it out before i busted to but now she iznt having her period on her monthly time and is throwing up everymornin
schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
me and my fiance have been having intercourse more often and lately ive been feeling kinda sick afterwards. i was scared i was pregnant but realized it couldnt happen in a day or even hours and im negattive on the tests but ive been feeling nauseated and really tired. ive even tried throwing up and going to the bathroom but it doesnt help. im just relieved other ppl have the same problem and im not crazy! i wish i would just stop happening
Honey WHY are you and your boyfriend TRYING on PURPOSE to get PREG???? Have you graduated High School???? Are you BOTH working if not???? Where are yall living and who is paying the bills???? At 16 I really don't see how YOU BOTH without the help of mom and dad could afford to put a roof over yall's head, put food on yall's table, pay the bills, what about a car and insurance???? NOW after YOU BOTH PAY FOR ALL THAT ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANYONE ELSES HELP.....HOW will YOU TWO PAY FOR WITHOUT ANYONE ELSES HELP the prenatal care, the delivery all the baby stuff, the formula, baby food, diapers, baby cloths, doctor vists for baby.....????? What the goverment??? PLEASE TAKE TIME TO BE A KID A TEENAGER....GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL GO TO COLLEGE OR TECH SCHOOL GET A GOOD EDUCATION BEFORE  YOU HAVE A CHILD. THEY ARE NOT LIKE A DOG OR CAT THAT YOU CAN PUSH ASIDE TO GO PLAY OR WHEN YOU GET TIRED OF THEM. THEY ARE A LIFETIME COMMITTMENT. THEY DON'T GO AWAY. YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE A CHILD TO SAY YOU LOVE EACH OTHER. THE CHILD DESERVES PARENTS THAT CAN PROVIDE NOT PARENTS WHO WILL HAVE GRANDPARENTS TO PROVIDE. IT ISN'T THE GOVERMENTS JOB , MY TAX DOLLARS JOB NOR YOUR PARENTS JOB TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND A CHILD. LET YOURSELF HAVE TIME TO GROW UP AND ENJOY LIFE THEN HAVE A BABY MUCH LATER. IF YOU LOVE EACH OTHER THEN ONE DAY MUCH LATER WILL BE OK. ASK AROUND AT THE COST TO LIVE AND THEN THE COST ADDING A CHILD ON TOP OF IT.... THE CHOICE YOU ARE MAKING TRYING TO HAVE A BABY IS A VERY CHILDISH CHOICE AT THE TIME. THE BABY DESERVS BETTER THAN THAT.
I am looking for an answer to this problem. I am 40 years old and I am involved with a man that I haven;t been with in about 10 years.  I met him 15 years ago,and in the beginning of our sexual relationship I actually threw up after he cums inside of me.  That eventually went away.  Now here we are 10 years later and we are rekindling our relationship and we had sex for the first time about 3 days ago and once again I threw up after the most awesome sex ever.  I am looking for some medical explanation to this problem.   I actually ccan't wait to get sick again, if you know what I mean.
Many girls may feel nauseous, tenderness in breast area, light etc. after having sex. If it happens the day or two after, don't think you're pregnant. That's too early for signs of sex. When you have sex your hormones dramatically shift so your body goes through all these changes. For example, when the weather changes, some people may get allergies, because your body isnt use to it. You also may have mood swings, due to the fact you released endorphins as well.

that is all my opinion, im just an 18 year old girl haha.  
im 16 years old and i have been haing sex sence i was 14.. my curent boyfriend and i have been together a little over a year and the last couple of months i have been haveing pains in my lower abdominal area and feeling i was going to throw up, then after sex ii feel the pain in my upper abdominal. im not pregnate amd i have been tested for stds.. help?. i wanna know whats up
nah nothing to do with sperm at all ! i and many others get it after masturbating aswell so carnt be that can it !
Omg, I thought I was the only one.
After having protected sex with my boyfriend,
The morning after I felt a rush of nausea.
I knew I couldnt be pregnant because 1. It was protected & 2. He didn't *** because we lasted like 5 minutes . But I would like to know what this is exactly. P.s. it was also my first time having sex with a guy.
I just had sex recently 3 days ago and i started feeling nauses and still do feel like throwing up but i don't throw up?? whats wrong with me?? kinda scared too cause when he pulled out the condom fell and spilled some got on my vagina and on the back seat and i didn't realize i rubbed on it till i felt it was wet o.O is there a possible chance i may be pregnant???
This one really helped more than a lot. Mine just started all of a sudden,well i don't know if i'm pregnant yet but i know we made love 7days ago (on my ovulation day) and i didn't feel sick that day at all but ever since we made love 2days later and that was when i started feeling sick after sex for the first time and it equally happened yesterday. I don't know  if it means that i've concieved and if i have could the sex be disturbing the developing foetus? I'm realy eager to get answers please.
My wife exhibits nautiousness, light headaches and often pain after sex.  
Yesterday for the first time 4 hours after it was so bad she threw up.   I am 29 she is 26 we are both healthy and have sex maybe twice a month (would be more if she didn't feel like this after).  When we do I am gentle and pay special attention not to hit her cervix, also I do not force anything she initiates.  
We have tried condoms as well as me just going down on her and/or with hand stimulation. Occocially (10%) she only has very mild nausa. I am afraid this will harm our relationship in the long run because even the smell of sex now makes her nausous most times.
I get the feeling it will never go away completely but maybe we can make it better.  

Please help  
Weird I'm feeling the same way, but I was pregnant one time before & I was feeling like i had to throw up.,sometimes i did..  lately I been feeling sick after sex but I'm not pregnant..  I wonder what it could be..  
I felt sick and tired 3day straight?
I'm 6'2" and slightly better endowed than the average man.  Of the few handfulls of women I've been with, only one had cramps.  And, when I would gently massage her lower tummy area (a little above her pubic bone) that would calm her into a low purr, and, end up in a cuddle and then both of us falling asleep :)
Now that I'm more mature, I find that when I warm up my girlfriends, and there's a long cooldown after plenty of foreplay they are more likely to enjoy their time with me with no ill affects.
I have lots of cyst and endometriosis.. Today is the first time I've felt so sick after sex. I feel terrible and I got a little light headed after sex.. I wish I knew why
None of this helps
I feel nauseous today & I had sex yesterday and I was just wondering if the nauseating feeling goes away or if it means that I'm sick ? I'm on the pill and have been for a couple months. I'm just not sure why I feel this way. Any one with helpful answers please , help !
YOU'RE 16 AND TRYING TO HAVE A BABY? YOU'RE A BABY YOURSELF, GROW UP FIRST AND THEN MAYBE IN ABOUT 10 YEARS YOU'LL BE READY TO TAKE ON ANOTHER HUMAN BEING! children these days that are having babies of their own, not acceptable.
im 14 and i just had sex with my boyfriend and i started to feel like vomiting and nauseous but im not pregnant whats up with that
please help :(
If you are 16 why are you trying to get pregnant.  You are too young have fun first, graduate from high school (most places dont like geds anymore my mom is witness to that she cant get a job because people high school dipolmas) You have your whole life ahead of you.  Go to school get an education go to college get a career then house and a car if you dont have one.  Get married and Have fun together as husband and wife.  Dont rush things trust me I did and now i am a divorced mother of a 15 year old who thinks she 40 and no one to help me raise her because i jumped into a relationship too fast and there's alot of woman out there that will tell you the samething so live alitte unless there is some diease that you could die for and you want a kid before that happens. Dont get me wrong I love my child but I think its the best interest of the child to way until you are older and more mature.  A baby is a big responsiblity and can be a handful but also brightens up your life too.
yes why is that i dont know who to ask
Hi, folks,

Since this thread is old and the original participants are no longer taking part, we'll close it now.  If you'd like to ask a question or start a new thread, please click the "Post a Question" button near the top of this page.  Thanks!

Claire
______________________________________________________

******** CLOSED DISCUSSION ********

No more comments, please.