Aa
A
A
Close
Nausea and Red-Orange Feces
I have been feeling nauseous and have been having loose stools that are reddish-orange in color. I don't know why my stools are reddish-orange and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows what could cause it. I am not currently taking any medications and I haven't taken any for more than 9 months. So I know it isn't any side effects or anything. I don't have diarreha but my stools are a little loose and I go several times a day. This has only been going on for two days, but if anyone has heard of this before please let me know. Thanks.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I also forgot to mention that these symptoms started occuring the day after my period ended. I don't know if this is of any revelance though...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'd go to your doctor and ask.  It could be from something in your diet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
942921 tn?1245462951
I just have been having this problem for 2 weeks. I have had vertigo nausea and throwing up. Now orange-red stools that were so dark they looked like blood. I have not ate anything of darker nature like beets etc that can cause change. I read something about bowel salts at one point out of curiosity maybe if there isn't enough it causes change in bowel color. I went to the lab today to do cbc,. stool and c-diff testing hopefully we can help one another by finding out the reason. I have been feeling bad and don't really feel that great. Cramping stomach wise and bathroom from diarrhea to watery stool....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
13 hrs ago
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank