Women's Health Community
Nausea during and after eating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nausea during and after eating

I am hoping that someone can help me.  I am 38 years old and a female and for the last week and a half I try to eat because I am hungry but while I am eating I start getting nausea and even after I have eaten.  If I get up and walk around for awhile it helps but it seems like I am always nausea but I never throw up.  I am so tired of all this so if anyone has any suggestions of what this could be or what I could try to help it go away I would appreciate the info.  Oh and I am not pregnant, I had a hysteractomy last Feb.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have the exact same problem, i know this post is quite old now but i was just looking around on the internet for some possible answers! ill be hungry so naturally ill make myself something to eat then halfway through eating i cant even bring myself to finish whats in my mouth and feel sick for up to a few hours after, this has happened to me on and off for around four years now. Did you ever find anything out about it?
Blank
Am 38 yrs old and I had sex 39 days ago, I had sex 6 days after my periods and I had my periods last month which was heavy and am normal lite, now I've been nausea even after I just ate I don't think am pregnant I just need to know what could be the course even my breastfeeding hurts a little just twinges.
Blank
Sorry I meant my breast are a little sore
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949