Need Help! Uterine polyp and pain!!
I recently found out I had a uterine polyp that is 8x4. My last period has been horrendous in regards to the bleeding, bloating and pelvic pain.  After the period, the pelvic pain remained and feels almost like a cramp but more of a pressure. Sometimes it is really intense.  Is this normal?  My appointment with a specialist is more than two weeks away.  Is it okay to wait that long?  The polyp can't burst or anything like that right?  I hope someone answers soon cause the pain is really bad right now.
sorry I should have said the bloating remained too.  I look 5 months pregnant arghhhh.
I don't think they can explode or rupture, I've never heard of anything like that. I just had surgery in December to removed a bunch of polyps in my uterine cavity. I couldn't tell you what symptoms I truly had because I've been on a bunch of fertility meds for over a year non stop and it messes with your body. Can you call your dr and tell them your in pain and if they can squeeze you in somewhere you would be happy to wait? Or be put on a cancellation list? I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Thx ginger.  The pain has died down since.  It's very odd cause it comes and it goes.  I just wanted to hear other stories and see if this is normal.  As long as I know it won't rupture or cause harm then I am okay with waiting till april I guess.  I just feel like an alien is growing inside me and would  like it out asap.

Just because I've never heard of them rupturing doesn't mean they can't, after all I'm not a doctor. I would double check with your doctor to make sure they dont rupture, mine were not as big as yours i dont think( i had many though) One thing I do know is they sometimes can be cancerous so make sure you follow thru on treatment which will probably be surgery. I'm not telling you this to scare you but so you are aware of its importance. I had a hysteroscopy where they look inside your uterus (no incisions are made) and all the work was done that way. I had bleeding and cramping. I hope this helps prepare you for your visit. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them. Good luck to you!