Need advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Need advice

I went in for a cat scan one month ago.  I have 3.0 x 1.6 cystic lesion of the right adnexa and it says it is compatible with the right ovary.  Does this mean that I have no right ovary?  Also I had a hysterectomy a number of years ago and during the procedure my cervix was removed and on the cat scan it shows it to be still there.  could it be a growth?   It also shows that the appendix is not readily apparent.
I also have a accessory splenic tissue between the spleen and the tip of the pancreas. Focal fatty replacement adjacent to falciform ligament and a small amount of fat between the gall bladder and liver.   And a small umbilical hernia.  And bilateral renal lesions.  It says that the renal lesions are compatible with cortical cyst.  I have also had blood in my urine (microscopic)  Also slightly elevated rbc count and hematacrite.