Need advice
I went in for a cat scan one month ago.  I have 3.0 x 1.6 cystic lesion of the right adnexa and it says it is compatible with the right ovary.  Does this mean that I have no right ovary?  Also I had a hysterectomy a number of years ago and during the procedure my cervix was removed and on the cat scan it shows it to be still there.  could it be a growth?   It also shows that the appendix is not readily apparent.
I also have a accessory splenic tissue between the spleen and the tip of the pancreas. Focal fatty replacement adjacent to falciform ligament and a small amount of fat between the gall bladder and liver.   And a small umbilical hernia.  And bilateral renal lesions.  It says that the renal lesions are compatible with cortical cyst.  I have also had blood in my urine (microscopic)  Also slightly elevated rbc count and hematacrite.