Need help !

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Need help !

So every since I was pregnant I has a clear discharge and was told it was nothing and it never went away after I had my child. So a few days ago I had sex and my boyfriend came in me. The next day I had a yellow discharge and it is kind of thick and there if a good amount of it, it doesn't smell or itch but I am concerned . Whats the reason i have this discharge and should I see a doctor ?
is there a possibility that it is not your discharge, but your boyfriend's semen? i don't wish to be graphic but i can recall a time that my boyfriend-at-the-time and i had sex, did not use a condom, and he did not pull out... about an hour later i had to use the bathroom, i went to use the toilet, and a big goopy blob of semen came out... i thought i was going to throw up... it was so disgusting... but, what goes up must come down... anything put into your body eventually comes back out...

aside from that possibility, sperm can effect the ph levels of the vagina, which could create abnormal discharge, yeast infection, or BV.

most STDs take more time than overnight to show symptoms, so you most likely just have a normal reaction.