Need help with my vaginal discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Need help with my vaginal discharge

Hi, I have some white creamy stuff coming out of my vagina. It looks like a cottage cheese. I never had sex with anyone but I sometimes masturbate using my finger and I only started doing it for 1 month now.. 2 days ago, after I masturbated I saw the stuff that looks like a cottage cheese coming out from my whole. It was my first time to see it after how many times I've masturbated. :(
Its not itchy, it doesn't smell bad (it doesn't even smell anything at all ) It does not hurt but I'm scared what could it be.

I maintain good hygiene too.

please help :(

By the way, I forgot to include...that this week, few days before I saw that white creamy stuff from my vagina, I was taking some heavy antibiotics for my amoebiasis. I had a lot of medicines that time ...until now..I'm still taking those medicines to kill all the amoeba in my tummy..

I don't know if I should be worried about the white cream in my vagina ..could it be discharge because of those medicines that I'm taking or there is really something wrong down there? :(

Ya I have been masturbating and I've been seeing the same cream colored sticky goo on my panties. What is it?
I would see your Doc about the cottage cheese thing. Sounds like a yeast infection.
As far as mastebastion is concerned its natural and as long as what your incerting in your body is clean I dont think that it would cause your problem. When you *** after mastebating there is a creamy liquid that comes from your body.  In fact  when you masterbate you secreat a natural lubricant that allowes you to take a mans penise. I could be that but if its like cottage cheese that is not caused by masterbation (masturbation).
  Medications will mess with your system and cause yeast infections.  It sounds like thats what your problem is.  But to be sure have one of your parents take you to see the Doc.
this is probably a yeast infection from your antibiotics this is very common ( no big deal at all so dont worry! ). however, i would make an app to see the doc just to be on the safe side. good luck to you :)
I masterbate, but i don't use my finger, usually i just hump my blanket and the "Lubrakint" you talk about comest out....but i never ***....is that wrong?? and then that same white stuff keeps coming out even after four days and i haven't masterbabted.....whats wrong it sometimes itches.
i am 12 and i've had it for about a month im not really keeping track and its scaring me i want to tell my mom but im to scared! is it possible to get yeast infection if ur only 12?!!?? and when i do #2 alot comes out i dont know is its becuz im  pushing but its really scary!plz help!
The same thing happens to me i'm twelve and when i masturbated two days ago nothing came out but a day later I got a little bit of  crusty yellow stuff around my vagina i'm not sure if it smells or not because all I smell if vagina -_- and i got it again today ( day after 1st day it came out) It doesn't itch or anything and there is no swelling or irritation soo what could it be my period?