Negative Pregnancy Test But Feel Pregnant Leg Cramps Period Cramps Tire...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Negative Pregnancy Test But Feel Pregnant Leg Cramps Period Cramps Tired Nausea

Ok here
Blood after sex could just be from the sex.. Could have torn something, never know..  As for being tired & leg cramps.. could be something other then pregnancy.  Maybe your not getting enough to eat or fluids, maybe not enough exercise. If your testing negative you can always go to the doc & have some blood work done. Good Luck
Hi i read your post. Many women do not produce the HCG hormone as early as other women. Some women go through months thinkining they are not pregnant when they are. This is now happening to more women than ever. Well concerning the leg cramp it is a sign of pregnancy. We all have a major never that runs from our pelvis to our foot, and when women become pregnant this nerve is pinched by the enlarging pelvis. The pelvis expands to make room for the baby. If the pregnancy test continue to come up negative and you still feel pregnant, i recomend you tell your doctor to give you a vaginal sonogram. It is a heavy weight on any woman's shoulder to feel pregnant but the test coming up negative. If you are truly pregnat, many other signs will appear such as sore breast, pain under armpit, veins apper all over body, basicaly you will not feel yourself. As you see new things appear make a note of it, so when you meat with your doctor you can inform them of the changes going on in your body. I hope this helps.
well, i can relate because I just got out of taking birth control about 4-5 mnths ago and on the on the 2 & 3 mnth it was strainge but the  4th mnth was only half day of period the rest spotting,and nothing on the sanitary towel,  I went to the doc be he said if the following mnth is the same to go back but I am only a few days away from knowing. I do not know what is wrong any oppinion.
i have cramps very often in the day i do not have normal periods but this is weird. my brests hurt and the cramping hurts too. i had sex with my husband and i spotted after words. i have not had nothing sence. i am affraid. i took a preg test and it was - so i dont know what to do. if any one has any comments please let me know
Hi i am going through the same thing. I am two weeks late and i have taken two pregnancy test and they came up negative. I am never late i am pretty regular. My nipples are super sore and i constantly feel nausea. So i dont know where to go from here...should i still wait another week or so?? is it possible that i have tested too early?
I missed my period and of course the preg test read-.  I am about 10 days late and showing signs---legs cramping, pain under armpit, breast hurt really bad.  I took about 6 test all were neg. can someone help me???
I am in exactly the same situation as you now. Do you mind if I ask what happened with you please?
I do not know where to turn here. 9 days late. Feel pregnant. 5 negative tests.
My period usually comes in the mornings but its been 30 days since my lmp and its never late. I have a 28 day cycle so that means im 2 days late. Breasts are sore, have leg cramps, and eating everything in sight. Took 2 tests and both were negative. Please help!