Never had an orgasm

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Never had an orgasm

Hi All,

I am hoping someone will be able to help me.  I am 22 years old and I have never experienced an orgasm and I have been sexually active since 16. Can someone please tell me if there is something not functioning down there?
Hi I'm 23 and just barely started orgasming within the past year. i've been told its actually pretty common for women to not orgasm until they are into their 20's. I understand the feelingthough, i thought something was wrong with me for a long time too. I still have difficulties orgasming, i only can with a vibrator for example. i wonder if i'm still maturing and it might get easier as i get older or maybe its just harder for me to orgasm than other people and thats something i have to accept.I guess i'm trying to say that odds are nothing is wroing with you. have you asked your doctor?
Avatar n tn
Thank-you for your reply.  Is it unusal that I don't masterbate at all. I've never feel the urge to masturbate. Is this normal?
Hi, the more you worry about not having an orgasm then the less likely you will have one. Everybody is different and just because you have not had one, it doesn't mean that it won't happen. Sometimes it can be down to stress or having things played on your mind. Your still only young and sometimes you just need a partner who knows what there doing! Masturbation is not for everyone but sometimes it is useful for you to fidn out what you like by exploring yourself. You would be relaxed and you could then share this with your partner. Masturbation is natural but you have not had these feelings either, don't panic. It will come with time, worry less and try to enjoy yourself thats what it is all about at the end of the day.
Avatar n tn
You have to be comfortable with your partner & not be ashamed of your body to achieve an orgasm. It actually builds up, more an more & 'boom' you explode... You just have to lt your partner do oral on you, especially the clitoris. After that fourplay it makes the orgasm more intense.
KTowne, Shannon79, pb95, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
1 hr ago
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals