Never had sexual intercourse. Vagina is swollen itchy and hurts.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

My Vagina is swollen itchy and hurts. The clitoris is also swollen and painful to the touch.Under the clitoris hood i usually find a thick milky liquid and the very top of the clitoris is almost transparent. I also experience a discharge of something that looks likes cottage cheese and the walls of my Vagina and the clitoris are always coated in a fine layer of wet dust (sorry I do not have a better explanation for it.) I practice good hygene and take care of myself. I am a Black Woman 32yrs of age. Has never had sexual intercourse anal or otherwise before. I have always had a yeast infection since age 11 when my period started. Dose anyone know what is wrong with me or has ever experienced this same problem? What did you do? How can I clear this up? It is very painful to walk sometimes and I dread bathing now because of the pain. Help me please!

You may be having a yeast infection or vaginal candidiasis, which typically causes swelling, redness, and itchiness of the vaginal area.  It also causes a curd-like vaginal discharge. There may also be skin involvement wherein the skin around the vaginal area also becomes infected and become red and have rashes.  Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.  Wear cotton underwear as much as possible and maintain proper hygiene.  It would be best to see your Doctor so a pelvic examination can be performed.  A sample of the vaginal discharge may be taken to confirm the specific cause of the infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals