New hole down there???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

New hole down there???

This past 2 days or so I noticed when I went to the bathroom it hurt a little didn't think anything of it. It persisted, so today I took a look down there and found that I have another hole ??? I know the anatomy well, there should be 4 openings in total from down and up the anus, vag, urethra, and the clitoris.

The "new" opening is located between the clitoris and urethra... and I thinking this what has been causing the pain feeling when I urinate. I find this very odd and frightening. Has anyone encounter this before?

I'm 21 year old with 1 child. TMI.... While having intercourse sometimes my vag gets swollen, could it have been the swelling that stretched the skin out? or something of that sort?

I'm planning to make an apt with GYN as soon as possible but until then, I'm very concern..... any thoughts?

For your symptoms any urethrovaginal fistula or urethral fistula should be ruled out. he urethrovaginal fistula is between the ureter and the vagina. Some fistulas cause constant urine leakage from the vagina, frequent urinary tract infections, diarrhea, fever, vomiting, or nausea. You need to get it examined from a doctor to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.