Nipple sore from shingles
I have shingles on my breast and my nipple is extremely sore.  I am taking acyclovir and vicodin but wonder if there are any suggestions for protecting my nipple from my clothes, etc.  It is not comfortable to wear a bra for any length of time because the rash also goes around my chest to my back along the bra line.
Maybe one of those breast pads breast feeding mothers use to stop breast milk leakage going on their clothes might help protect the affected nipple? But something like a small piece of 'combine' dressing attached by 'micropore' medical tape would be better as it wouldn't move and brush against the skin like the breast pad, as this wouldn't be held in place by medical tape. I think you'll need to try a few things to find the most comfortable and appropriate for you. :)