Nipple taste?
I have this same problem. I don't have any HIV's or anything wrong with me, but my boyfriend says my nipples taste funny. I asked my doctor about it and she said she had never heard of it before and it was probably my perfume. I was so embarrassed I agreed (even though I don't wear perfume or lotion because I'm allergic) and left the office. I'm so self conscience about this that I don't let my boyfriend kiss my chest. I'm a VERY hygienic person but I don't understand why I have this problem or what it is. Some who knows, please tell me how to fix this or what it is!
Have you ever gotten this comment from anyone else, or just the one boyfriend?

If he is not just being fanciful, one possibility (and I don't think it's really likely) is that in the little cracks and crevices of the nipple, some natural fluids can accumulate, maybe his sense of taste is just hyper-developed and he tastes that.  But the reason I don't think that is highly likely is that if you actually had an infection in the breast [enough to make the natural fluids have any taste at all] you would know.