No Feeling in Breasts

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

No Feeling in Breasts

I started taking bcp's about 4 months ago and now notice that I have no breast sensitivity....my husband touches me and I have no idea his hands are on my breasts.

Could the two be linked?  How do I get the feeling in my breasts back?

Thanks.
Avatar n tn
i have the same problem but mine was caused because i had a c-section and nerves were cut and i have no feeling about 3 inches above my scar and then the lower half of my breasts are numb.
do you have kids, and did you breastfeed, ive been breastfeeding for 11 months and i have absolutly no feeling in my breasts.... i wonder to if the feeling will come back
Avatar n tn
I have had the same problem since I was like 12 I thought it was just that I had bad nerves. I know that probably doesn't help you much I just wanted to give my input. I also heard that when you have C-sections they might hit that nerve and screw it up. I don't know if you have had kids or not but I have heard that. I hope this helps.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne So I guess we will not be g... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals