No Period 8 months
Alright, I've asked this question before, but it was kind of long, so I'm going to shorten it.
I'm 23 years old, 5'3" and WAS 103 lbs in January of 2012... which also happened to be the month of my last period (the 23rd-27th). I haven't seen so much as spotting since then and have gained 20lbs!

I don't know what could be doing this. I have not had sex, but there was a time at the beginning of February where it was close in which I took Plan B less than 24 hours later just to be safe (because I am paranoid to DEATH).

I was also really sick from Feb-April. Fractured rib, cough, nausea (for 2 weeks) and was put on prescribed cough medicine with lortab type stuff in it, antibiotics, and ibuprofen 10 days after I took Plan B.

I was afraid of pregnancy, but all negative pregnancy tests, & no other symptoms... & although my stomach is sticking out a little bit, I do not look like I am 31 weeks pregnant (like I would be) so I don't think that I am especially with negative tests. I look maybe like I am 3 months, IF THAT. (I'll attach a picture)

I've noticed nothing else that is different with my body except that I do have more hair than usual (i think?) on my stomach and there is a faint line going up to my belly button, but that has always been there... Also, sometimes I feel like there is something moving in my stomach and I can actually SEE it and FEEL it.

Could I be having a phantom pregnancy? is this PCOS? Thyroid? I've definitely done my research and am clueless. I need to go to a doctor soon, but am scared to death of what it might be.

Before: http://s15.postimage.org/40tnvzugr/123.jpg
After 8 months no period: http://postimage.org/image/it447au95/b2ba7c52/

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to upload more than one photo.
YOUR ANSWERS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!! THANKS!:)
If you have not had your periods then chances of pregnancy are there. The other possibility is of secondary amenorrhea. Secondary amenorrhea is when a woman who has had normal menstrual cycles stops getting her monthly period for 3 or more months.

Causes of secondary amenorrhea include stress and anxiety, malnutrition, depression, overexercising, sudden weight loss or gain (obesity),thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalance due to polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS).Smoking is also associated with secondary amenorrhea. Sometimes tumors of the ovaries and brain may also cause absence of menstruation.

Pregnancy test kits are basically qualitative kind of test which just tests presence of hCG hormone in the urine of pregnant woman because this hormone is only produced during pregnancy among women. But this pregnancy test depends upon the particular level of hCG in the blood. So sometime it may be possible that it can give you false negative results during early days of pregnancy only because of un- sufficient level of hCG to make test positive. So it is important to get serum HCG test done which is more specific than urine for pregnancy test. If pregnancy is ruled out and periods don’t come a step wise evaluation would be required to find out the cause of delayed periods.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for answering back! I'm going to be making a doctors appointment as soon as I can to try and see what the matter is.

Is it possible for anything else to feel like moving and jerking in the stomach other than pregnancy?

and if, lets say, I am not pregnant, could a phantom pregnancy cause these symptoms? I suppose I should just wait to see what the doctor tells me, but I am just anxious to figure this out already because it has been so LONG!
if you didn't have unprotected sexual intercourse or semen in/near your vagina then you possibly can't get pregnant.
IF YOU WERE PREGNANT A URINE TEST AND BLOOD TEST WOULD DEF SHOW BY NOW. YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP BC THERE COULD BE OTHER PROBLEMS AS TO WHY YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR PERIOD
I never followed up with this. Thanks for everyone's help. I ended up going to the doctors with this problem 2 weeks later finally fed up with my discomfort. The doctor I saw felt my stomach, had me do a quick ultrasound, and found a tiny, beating heart on the screen. I was 34 weeks pregnant!!

She's 8 months old now.

I still can't believe it.

I guess you can get pregnant without having sex; my doctor confirmed this.  My PT came out negative, but my blood test was positive. GET TESTED IF YOU THINK YOU MAY BE PREGNANT. I wish I would have gone in for a blood test sooner.