No Period On Nuvaring??
Hi All,

I guess I should start at the beginning.  I was on Nuvaring and was always regular (even when not on BC),  I stopped Nuvaring Oct of 2015 due to having bad migraines, we wanted to see if it was the cause.  Still had them, so in February of 2016 I restarted it.  I had a period the last week of Jan (was getting them every 2-3 weeks due to coming off of it).  I had it again the week of Feb 2.  I had protected sex Feb 5th and was still lightly bleeding then).  I started the ring a few days later.  That month...no period, so I took high doses of vitamin C to start it.  I bled really heavy for 5 days.  In March I had a very light period for 3 days.  And in April, it was so light it barely showed on a panty liner, only when I wiped.  When I was previously on NuvaRing, I always had heavy periods.  I have taken 8 tests- all which are negative including one last month.  I was going to test again, but I figure I'd have a positive and symptoms by now as I'd be about 14 weeks.

What could the problem be?  Hormones?  Should I discontinue the ring until I become regular?

Thank You
Ask a doctor
Kind of figured that was the obvious.  I came here to get others' experiences and insight.   Thanks for your wonderful input.