No Period after Mirena IUD Removal

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

No Period after Mirena IUD Removal

I got my IUD removed on the 24th ish of August and my period usually runs around the 6-9 of the month and I am past that and late but I have done two tests one before my period should of came and one today.  I am trying to Conceive and I am hoping that my system goes normal so I can better pinpoint the ovulation so we have a better chance of conceiving.  Any help would be great. I had a cyst rupture before my IUD got removed and I have a ultrasound coming up in 5 days hopefully that will shed some light.
I had my mirena for 3 years without a period it was removed  end of march no period yet with sign/symptoms of pregnancy except negative test I know it may be too early for hcg levels to show up but I have no idea when or if I ovulate or when my period should be help please!!!!!
I was wondering if you were pregnant yet...and how long it took you to get pregnant (if you are) after u got your IUD out.
Please help....I think I'm pregnant but the tests are showing neg and I'm worried. I already have 2 kids and they are 17 mos apart.
I had my hormonal iud removed in Sep 15 2010  
It's November now and still don't have my period. We want to start trying for baby #2 but I'm just not ovulating. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy with a negative HPT. Went to my doc n she said that if in one more month I don't have my period she will put me on hormonal therapy. It's not normal to not get your period after 3 months
I have mirena in for a little over 2yrs with no period until now and I have sighs of pregnancy, anyone have any advise for me
I had my mirena iud for 2 1/2 yrs n I had it taken off in aug and I still havent had a period.. I am scared it will not go back to normal. I tuk a pregnancy test early n it came out negative. Im waitin one more week and takin another one. I have pregnancy symptoms but I dont knoe what it can be :(
I had the mirena in for 4 1/2 years.... I just took it out aug. 22 and i still have not had a period. Me and my husband are trying to conceive and i am not sure how long it will be before i start my cycle... i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative so if anyone has any advice, i would love to hear it.
I am having some of the same problems. I had my OUS out on Feb 6th 2012.  I had it in for about 4 1/2 years and had no periods the whole time it was in. After it wad taken out I had no bleeding until March 7th, I thought at the time it was a regular period, but it was kinda light an I have had NOTHING since.  I have taken several pregnancy tests all with negative results...my husband and I are trying to conceive and I an so confused. Before my IUD my periods were normal and my first 3 children were easy to concieve (conceive). I just wish I knew if anyone is experiencing the same thing, or if you did and you were able to conceive again...any help is appreciated.
Shannon79 commented on jugglin's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
Xsavster commented on Vaginal burning for 7...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals