No Period after Mirena IUD Removal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

No Period after Mirena IUD Removal

I got my IUD removed on the 24th ish of August and my period usually runs around the 6-9 of the month and I am past that and late but I have done two tests one before my period should of came and one today.  I am trying to Conceive and I am hoping that my system goes normal so I can better pinpoint the ovulation so we have a better chance of conceiving.  Any help would be great. I had a cyst rupture before my IUD got removed and I have a ultrasound coming up in 5 days hopefully that will shed some light.
I had my mirena for 3 years without a period it was removed  end of march no period yet with sign/symptoms of pregnancy except negative test I know it may be too early for hcg levels to show up but I have no idea when or if I ovulate or when my period should be help please!!!!!
I was wondering if you were pregnant yet...and how long it took you to get pregnant (if you are) after u got your IUD out.
Please help....I think I'm pregnant but the tests are showing neg and I'm worried. I already have 2 kids and they are 17 mos apart.
I had my hormonal iud removed in Sep 15 2010  
It's November now and still don't have my period. We want to start trying for baby #2 but I'm just not ovulating. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy with a negative HPT. Went to my doc n she said that if in one more month I don't have my period she will put me on hormonal therapy. It's not normal to not get your period after 3 months
I have mirena in for a little over 2yrs with no period until now and I have sighs of pregnancy, anyone have any advise for me
I had my mirena iud for 2 1/2 yrs n I had it taken off in aug and I still havent had a period.. I am scared it will not go back to normal. I tuk a pregnancy test early n it came out negative. Im waitin one more week and takin another one. I have pregnancy symptoms but I dont knoe what it can be :(
I had the mirena in for 4 1/2 years.... I just took it out aug. 22 and i still have not had a period. Me and my husband are trying to conceive and i am not sure how long it will be before i start my cycle... i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative so if anyone has any advice, i would love to hear it.
I am having some of the same problems. I had my OUS out on Feb 6th 2012.  I had it in for about 4 1/2 years and had no periods the whole time it was in. After it wad taken out I had no bleeding until March 7th, I thought at the time it was a regular period, but it was kinda light an I have had NOTHING since.  I have taken several pregnancy tests all with negative results...my husband and I are trying to conceive and I an so confused. Before my IUD my periods were normal and my first 3 children were easy to concieve (conceive). I just wish I knew if anyone is experiencing the same thing, or if you did and you were able to conceive again...any help is appreciated.