Women's Health Community
No bleeding during first time!! Help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No bleeding during first time!! Help!

There is no bleeding during my first time sex intercourse.
What are the possible reasons for this? Am i normal?
Im so worry about this and my boyfriend is so disappointed.
Please help me~~!!!
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
by this do you mean u wanted to bleed during your first time? if so, why? maybe i misunderstood. I didnt bleed on my first time, nor did any of my female friends. You are normal. Take it as a good thing
Blank
Is your boyfriend thinking that because you didn't bleed the first time that you weren't a virgin?  Many women don't bleed the first time, especially if they've used tampons.  No need to worry - you're perfectly normal.
Blank
I never bled the first time. It wasn't untill I was with the third person i had sex with. He knew i wasn't a virgin, so he really got a big head about it. I married him.
Blank
79258_tn?1190634010
The hymen is usually long worn away by the time women are old enough to be sexually active, so most women DON'T bleed their first time. I don't really understand why your bf is disappointed (was he hoping it would hurt? I don't get it), but regardless you're totally normal.
Blank
107860_tn?1302930340
I never bled the first time, I was alittle sore though.
Blank
I didnt bleed the first time either but it did hurt alot.
Blank
143113_tn?1366615307
the idea that all women bleed their first time is a MYTH.  that is all it is.  obviously it is not most people's experience.  in fact, next time something doesn't meet your expectations, consider how many (if not most) other things you hear about sex are ALSO myths.  that is just how our culture is -- we are not presented with realistic ideas about sexuality and sexual functioning.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...