No blood come out during the first time!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i mean, there is no sign of bleeding during my first time sex intercourse. why is this happen??and my boyfriend is disappointed coz he thought that im not a virgin! please help me~!
Not everybody bleeds during their first time, lots of things like physical activities or tampons can damage the hymen before your first time causing you not to bleed. I read somewhere also that some women are not born with a hymen at all. So it could be either of these things, but ether way you're perfectly normal. As for your boyfriend, he shouldn't be disappointed because it's not like you did anything wrong. It's not like you decided not to bleed. Explain to him that you were a virgin, and if he doesn't beleive you, then that's a problem of trust and he's not worth it anyway.
It's absolutely true - your hymen could've come away at any stage of your life with the use of tampons and you'd never know because any of that blood would be on the tampon! It's also not that uncommon to not bleed a lot or at all after first time sex. I cannot believe your boyfriend would be 'disappointed' - why? Because he needs proof of whether you've 'saved' yourself for him. If he loves you and you love him and you have chosen him to be the 'first' then he should treat you first of all of with trust, and second of all with dignity in your decision as a woman. Why do guys have to have such big egos when it comes to virgins???? Sorry, this is somthing that just erks me because it just adds to the self-worth of a woman when her partner either makes her feel really good or really crappy about herself!
You posted the same question yesterday and got responses...why post again for the same question.  Not all women bleed the first time.  Dont seem like a big deal to me...maybe your bf should trust you and what your telling him.  If he dont maybe its a mistake to have him take your virginity.
Your boyfriend seems like a jerk if he is making you so anxious over this.  Get over it, and tell him to get over it.  You should not try so hard to please him; he clearly doesn
Maybe you didn't bleed because his willy is so SMALL. Ask him that!
what? does it make your BF feel like a "man" if you bleed? get real. sounds like a macho, caveman living in the dark ages. i did not bleed when it was my first time. sorry your 1st experience is so negative. you will always remember this now.
Your boyfriend is behaving like a jerk.  Tell him to grow up and if he cannot trust you on this important life experience, forget him.
I agree, your boyfriend is being a jerk!! every woman's body is different.. some bleed some dont..
If he keeps nagging you (bothering you about it) dump him..he's no good.
Your boyfriend should trust you:)
jules-za that is hilarious!!! I was just thinking the same thing!
??? Not everyone bleeds the first time. I didn't bleed at all the first time I had sex. If you're physically active at all (sports, dance, etc.) or use tampons you broke your hymen a long time ago so of course you're not going to bleed.
Not that I even agree with my own following statement...
However, remember ladies that in some cultures, it is still a sign of virginity to bleed when having sex.  Conversely, it is usually the HUSBAND that looks for this proof, not the boyfriend.  
I guess I was just thinking "out loud" trying to figure out why it would matter.
Horseback riding, tampons, and everything listed above, can break your hymen, but you are still a virgin until you have sexual intercourse.
Glad - You are absolutely right.  Some cultures do base the validity of marriage on that.  Given the poster's username, I wouldn't think she was from a different country, and it would be the husband not boyfriend, but you never know.  

Kristin - not everyone bleeds after their first time.  I did not.  Things happen in our lives leading up to the day we have sex and/or just our physical features which may preclude us from bleeding.
my honeymoon was the first time I had sex.. I had never used "toys" or even tampons, never had any fingers.. nothing ever was up there.. heck I never even had a GYN exam at the time!.. .and I didnt bleed, nor did it hurt!

My fiance thought it was "strange" and I was like ummm do you not trust me? He never said another word about it. LOL