No miscarriage but doc says baby died at 8 weeks, can it hurt me?
The doctor says that my pregnancy is at 13 wekks but the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and has no heart beat. I found out the baby was dead a week and a half ago, I am really sick, can the baby begin dead put toxic posions in my body to make me sick or even die? PLease help!
What country do you live in? Have you passed anything? If you didn't fully expel the contents of your uterus, you need a D&C. I don't know what kind of healthcare is available to you, but you should go to a gynecologist. Please elaborate on your condition, and we may be able to help you more.
Sometimes there is no symptoms for weeks, You have seen the doctor maybe he is letting "nature" take its course. Maybe you feel sickened knowing about the baby or are you having symptoms like cramping, bleeding, fever if so go in immediately to your hospital/doctor
If you are 13 weeks and the baby is 8 weeks, chances are you lost the baby some time ago.  If you are feeling physhically sick, you need to call your doctor.  You might be experiencing a missed miscarriage and for that they do a d&e or d&c, basically the same thing.  I had this happen to me, I was almost 12 weeks and the baby was 8 weeks, they did a d&c the very next day.  If your dates are correct, I would get on the phone now and talk to the doctor and not anyone else, verify your dates, tell them you are feeling sick, and ask them what needs to be done.  If you are not satisfied, call another ob/gyn office and tell them your story, see what they recommend.  If all else fails, you are feeling sick, go to the ER.  I am not a medical professional, but I think this needs immediate attention.
I experienced this as well. I don't believe there is a danger of becoming sick from the contents of your uterus at this point. Like the other posts say, contact your doctor or go to the ER if you feel physically ill, not "sick at the idea".

If the situation is making you feel yucky, I understand. I felt weird about the fact that the baby had passed but was not being expelled since I was not having much more than light spotting. After a few weeks I would have thought nature would have stpped in but nothing happened. My doctor performed a D&C because I really wanted to move on and not wait around, which he said could be painful to do so.

Hope this helps, I'm sorry for your loss.
Thanks. I just don't understand that the doctor just keeps giving me pain meds and making me wait so long to get the baby out It doesn't gross me out or ANYTHING but I have been told that a fetus dieing in the womens body and not getting it out will make me sick by putting toxins in my blood, just like thatsickness you can get from tampons... I never remember the name but it is on the back of the tampon boxes.lol Do you think I should go to a different doctor or hospital that I am going to or will I be fine to wait like they said?>
I would definitly do one more u/s just to make sure there was NO mistake and if there was not if you have NOT passed anything by now you may need a D&C.  Good Luck to you.
You do realize you'll have a lot of bleeding, but you won't actually see a fetus, right? at 8 weeks, it's still tiny, and won't look like a baby when you expel it. Sorry to be so clinical while you're dealing with your loss.
I have the size of a 7 1/2 week dead sac in my cervix. (10 1/2 weeks old) and a growing 6 1/2 week fetus in the uterus. The pregnancies are 4 weeks apart (no twin) and I never miscarried. The doc's aren't worried about infection as long as the sac isn't growing or have a heartbeat. They don't want to remove for fear of losing the viable pregnancy when I miscarry. I will probably end up at high risk this week to see what the doc's want to do. Everyone is baffled, very rare
Greetings first of all i grieve with everyone . we have lost our son Christian Mpo.. Is there any doctor on board that can helps us with information... i have not had no bleeding but our little one is still inside of me.. chilenita_ca