No morning sickness
I'm nine weeks pregnant and thus far haven't suffered any morning sickness at all. I've had moments where I've felt a little dizzy and strange but had no episodes other than this. I've been told that this could be a bad sign because my pregnancy hormones could be low. Is this true? Has anyone else had a pregnancy free of these symptoms that carried to term and turned out alright?  I have had other symptoms like tender breasts and suffer from tiredness.
The presence or absence of morning sickness doesn't mean anything about the health of the pregnancy.  If you get morning sickness (and some women get it so badly that they have to be hospitalized), it means you are sensitive to the hormones produced in pregnancy. (One author calls morning sickness "progesterone poisoning.")  I am at week 21+ and everything is going smoothly, and didn't have morning sickness (so far LOL), just some killer heartburn.  (My mom never did with 5 babies, and my sisters never did either, so there might be a genetic link.)  Don't know if this means I won't get it later (some women do), but since most morning sickness is in the first trimester, I'm crossing my fingers.
I got really bad morning sickness around my third month, I had to go to the doctors..I couldn't keep anything down, I couldn't eat or anything.. Im 29 weeks and I still have mo rning sickness, not as bad though...:)
from what i hear typpically you feel morning sickness into your 3rd month. i didnt feel well when i was pregnant pretty much all day everyday. then it subsided. many woman experience "morning" sickness in the evening too. i really wouldnt let this concern you. plenty of time to not feel well...dont you worry! LOL!
I had morning,mid-morning, afternoon and late evening sickness with all 4 of my pregnancies (currently 8wks 5days with #4). I must say it seems to have gotten better with each pregnancy (or maybe it's that I'm busier with kids with each one LOL!). Anyway, my mother had it with all 5 of her babies and yet a lot of her sisters and some of my friends and relatives didn't get it at all either! I wouldn't worry about not having it - it seems it's just as common as not having it! You'll just have to trust that everything is going according to plan with your little one. Have you had a scan yet as this might alleviate any fears for your growing baby?
I am almost 32 weeks and have not had any morning sickness.  I do have spells of dizziness, but its my blood sugar droping.  I try to cary something with me to pick my sugar levels up if this happens.
Thanks to all who responded to my question. It's good to know that it is not necessarily a bad sign not to have morning sickness. I recently posted a new question because at ten weeks, I've suddenly started spotting. The blood is brownish, much like the last day of a period. It happened a day after pretty hectic sexual intercourse with my partner and I'm worried that damage might have been caused. I called the OB but have been told that it's probably nothing to worry about and that I should rest until I can get to him in two days. In the meantime, I can't hep but worry. I pray that I'm not losing this baby. Anyone have any ideas or information? I'd especially like to hear from those who've experienced this and then gone on to have a healthy pregnancy. I must mention that I have a dull ache in the lower part of my  uterus (probably cervix) and occasionally a sharp jab. Help!
Im 6wks preggies with my 3rd baby..I didnt throw up during my 1st preg but couldnt stand the smell of meat being cooked in the oven.It made me nausea just to look at it/smell it/think of it.Didnt eat meat for the 1st 3mnths.Preg 2 was so weak with tiredness for 3mnths had no energy and slept constintly.Preg 3 just sore boobs so far.Wil update if m0re symptoms appear.
Hi all,

I am currently 9 weeks, I had the spotting during my first 6 weeks.turned out i had an enflammed womb. I dont think there is anythig to stress over. Relax for now, as the stress is not good for the baby, wait till u see the doc. Everything will be ok.

Hey I'm 4weeks preg and have no morning sickness,last nite I saw some pink light blood I'm scared I might be loosing my baby.
I really dnt knw wat to do
Morning sickness is most common during weeks 6-12 so it's normal that you haven't had it yet. Also, sometimes spotting happens when the baby implants in the uterine wall or after a pap smear or sex. Usually a miscarriage is accompanied by bad cramps and lots of bleeding so it may mean nothing to have a little spotting but of course call your doctor if you ever have concerns.
I a km 16weeks pgand i have not had morning sickness ... I do have pains and feel very week .. Have anyone had a easy pregnacy n found out the gender ..? Wat can i take for pain?
I am 16 weeks pregnant and I haven't had any morning sickness and no illness apart from slight dizziness but that comes from my iron deffiency. I am slightly worried because I am not that big either compared to some girls at 16 weeks but apparently it's because i was so skinny before. Has anyone else suffered from this?