Aa
A
A
Close
No period, negative HPT, pregnancy symptoms
My last period was 7 weeks and 2 days ago. This never happens. I have been on the pill for three years so my period is always very regular. However after my last period I was sick for a couple of days after having sex without a condom. Two weeks later I had unprotected sex once again. My period was due to arrive two days later but never came. Three weeks later I am still waiting. I've done 4 HPT's, all were negative. However I'm showing signs of pregnancy....my breasts are swollen and sore (including the nipples), I am very sensitive to smell and I often have stomach cramps and back aches. I am often nauseous so my eating and sleeping patterns have been thrown off. My skin is in a really bad condition, my lower stomach feels heavy and I'm always fatigued. I've also been experiencing some mood swings. Initally I thought this meant my period was going to come but it hasn't.

What's going on? Is it possible I am still pregnant? If I am it would be unplanned so it's not like it's an hysterical pregnancy or anything.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1194973 tn?1385507504
Make an appointment with your doctor and request blood work done. By now it would be able to give you a sure answer.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker