No period 3 months after D & C for Miscarriage
Hi, I had a miscarriage and D & C on 3rd April and still have not had a period.  After the D & C I had a number of illnesses.  I had a mild cold, strep, possible staf infection, oral thrush and then I thought I had a bladder infection, but wasn't confirmed (I just stopped going to the doctors)  This was all in April and May.  I then had what felt like the worst period pain without any period on 8th June that lasted for a couple of days.  It is very near 3 months, when will I have my period? Is there anything wrong?  In 2 weeks I will be 38, although the fertility specialist said I had plenty of eggs and no other fertility issues.  Should I go and see a doctor?

Thank you for any comments.
have u taken a pregancy test. this happened to me as a teenager. i lost the baby and didnt bleed for 3 months found i was pregnant. i would take a test to rule that out. sometimes after a dnc it may take a few months for a period to come back. that could be a possibilty. i would check back in with the doctor if anything.
good luck.
Im sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our first pregnancy after ttc for 10 yrs. I would go to see your doctor. It sounds like you had a lot going on at once and to give you piece of mind that everything checks out ok. I've heard that your fertility increases after a pregnancy or a loss. If you are pregnant again you would want to make sure things are cleared up so that complications don't occur. Best of luck to you!
Ginger
Thank you for your replies.  I am not pregnant. I think for peace of mind I should just get a check up.  I was trying to avoid another doctors visit. I will give it another few weeks and then go if it doesn't come. Again, thank you.