No period after abortion
I had a medical abortion 6 weeks ago (i was 12 weeks pregnant). After 4 hours the nurse told me everything had passed, i then went on to bleed for 2 weeks, since then i have had no period and i'm starting to get a little worried.
My breast are leaking and i keep feeling small flutters in my stomach like a small kick. Before the abortion when i needed the toilet my stomach went really hard til i emptied my bladder and i no longer get this and i no longer have morning sickness or any other symptoms. I had the depo injection on the same day so i know i can't have got pregnant again.
I was told just to phone the hospital 2 weeks later and didn't need to go in for a check up. Is it normal to go this long without a period?  When i had the depo injection years ago my periods did stop for 3 months at a time but not after the first time of having it.
I had no pain after the abortion, no funny discharge or no temperature so i know i didn't get an infection.  
It could be a compination of the abortion and the shot. The abortion is a big deal, and the shot is full of hormones. Messing with your cervix and give you hormones on the same day...it's no wonder you are not having a period. I would get checked out if you are really worried, but if you know for sure pregnancy is not an option (meaning no sex at ALL) then it is probably from the shot and abortion.
Thankyou, you put my mind at rest last night, and i woke up this morning and i started my period, never been so happy to have one.