No period again?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

No period again?

This has become real frustrating. k Well I've been pregnant for two years. Had my second baby in January and FINALLY got my period in April 21st to be exact. So this may I figured I would start on the 21st sometimes i'm regular sometimes i just wait for it to show up and don't really know how regular it is. I use to. Now i'm more worried about becoming pg again. I'm married but I can't stand being pg and I REALLY don't need any more. So where did it go this time? I've looked online, on google just to search myself what could cause it to be late. I have had problems with my thyroid in the past but have been told again and again its normal. I'm not breastfeeding. I've taken two pg test both say I'm not pregnant. An i'm almost positive i'm not stressed out. I've been ok here lately. I once was two weeks late and i'm pretty sure it was due to stress but I don't feel like i've been stressed. A lil maybe but not a lot. if anything i'm just stressed with taking care of two kids. ..... Now i'm rambling. Where did it go this time? Please don't say go to the doctor. I don't have the money. I'm trying to wait it out. Usually i start after I take a pregnancy test so I tried that it didn't work. I wore white shorts the other day I still didn't start. I'm about a week and a half late. Maybe I should take a pg test Friday? I really don't think i'm pg we've been using condoms and he pulls out. I just like to see it. I feel normal when I know its there and not another baby. Any input? Thanks guys.
Since you had started with the periods again in April and now have missed the May periods, hence chances of missed periods due to hormonal imbalance seem more.

Pregnancy test kits are basically qualitative kind of test which just tests presence of hCG hormone in the urine of pregnant woman because this hormone is only produced during pregnancy among women. But this pregnancy test depends upon the particular level of hCG in the blood. So sometime it may be possible that it can give you false negative results during early days of pregnancy only because of un- sufficient level of hCG to make test positive. But you check it by performing a second test on following day or within a week and if both clear lines appear then there is chances to have pregnancy and then you consult with your local Gynecologist. You can also go for blood test which will give you more confirmatory diagnosis of presence of hCG and pregnancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks i finally got it but it was real short an two weeks late. =/