No period for 10 mths and now I've had very light bleeding only when I wipe
This was the second time I had a No Period spell, last time was in Nov 2008 - March 2009 and I ended up pregnant with my first and only daughter having her in Dec. 2009. Dr's say I am regularly Irregular but after having my daughter I'd have my normal periods every month and a half and for 4-5 days. In Febuary 2012 the no period spell started again ( and lasted 10mths ) I had thought I might have been pregnant took every test in the store and all the came back negative. So I figured It would come in time, I went to two different dr's and they've said everything is normal so I let nature run it's corse.  In December 2012 I started to have a very light bleeding and only when I wiped, so I figured I was going to have my periods start up again but it lasted for 2 1/2 weeks and then stopped. I figured my body was just getting ready for the real deal since it hadn't had a period in months but that is all that had happened. When It stopped I didn't think anything of it until this month when it happened again... going on 2 weeks on and off. I don't want to go back to the Dr's and have them tell me that i'm Regularly Irregular again. Has anyone else gone through this? I haven't taken a pregnancy test in a few months... kinda tired of seeing the same negative results.... But since I've started this light bleeding I haven't seen reason to buy one....  
It could be due to secondary amenorrhea. Secondary amenorrhea is when a woman who has had normal menstrual cycles stops getting her monthly period for 3 or more months.

Causes of secondary amenorrhea include stress and anxiety, malnutrition, depression, overexercising, sudden weight loss or gain (obesity),thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalance due to polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS).Smoking is also associated with secondary amenorrhea. Sometimes tumors of the ovaries and brain may also cause absence of menstruation.
You should consult a gynecologist and get an ultrasound uterus and a comprehensive profile of investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.