No period in 4 months, not preg
Well, I haven't had a period since April 25 of this year. All of my pregnancy tests come out negative, even the one blood test I took with my primary physician. I went to a specialist and she prescribed me some medicine that will bring down my period but told me not to take them until I get another blood test with the results just to make sure I'm not pregnant. I haven't gone to get the bloodtest yet and It's been about 2 weeks since i've seen the doctor, I'm scared of what might be going on with me. I'm healthy and other than now, have never been late with my period. Has this happened to anyone b4? Have any advice, or think you might know what may be going on here?
Ahh I'm 17 nearly 18, I started my period when I was 12, I haven't had a period for 5 months, I'm not pregnant as I haven't had sex for 10 months, had serveral negative pregnantcy test, its quite upsetting, as I feel depressed, stomach cramps, and I really just need a period, I got rushed into hospital not long ago and they said they found a lump in my stomach but its gone, I have a complicated life, I'm overweight, I have a hemangioma(benigh tumour) and I take amitryplyn, and cimpromyl I'm just wondering is my medication effected my periods? Help girlies, lol!:)
Ahh girlies help! I'm 17 nearly 18, started my period at 12, haven't had a period for 5 months, stuff that might help; defo not pregnant, haven't had sex for a year, I'm overweight, and got medical problems, depression, and hemangioma(benigh tumour) found a lump in my stomuch(disappeared now), take cimproml and aplytrpln(dunno if this helps lol) help me out girls, is it my medication effected my periods?:/
Okay so I havent gotten  my period in 3 months. Yes, I have had sex but it was just once and it was a year ago so unless 2013 babies last 12 months inside your stomach and not 9 then I might be pregnant ... hahahah just kidding. I took pregnancy tests and blood tests last year and they all came out negative. I used to have an irregular cycle but that was when I was a younger teen,  I began to have a regular cycle and BOOM this happened. I dont know what to do and I need my mother off my back ... Please help me ... Thank you :)
First of all ladies, when you begin your periods between the ages of 11-14 or so, it may take many years to regulate. I had my first and then not another for about six months so on and so forth. Totally normal, if you are in your first couple of years, take a chill pill you're just normal (: Second of all, when you engage in sexual activities for the first time, it completely throws your hormones off, and you may have periods two weeks apart (that's what happened to me) or begin skipping them.  Today is Nov. 8th... my last period was the first week of July. I've never conceived despite attempts the last three years. My ex had a child, we tried like rabbits with no luck. The love of my life and I have never used protection, two years later my periods just stop. I literally just ate pickles with bbq sauce. I work in a deli and it's killing me, all the meat smells rotten. My feet hurt and I'm suddenly bipolar as my family says. But the tests are negative. Thyroid?! Stress!? Maybe God hates me. Maybe I just can't pee on a stick properly. God help us all!!!!!!!
Get your thyroid checked. My sister in law couldn't lose her weight and after getting on some medication her periods regulated and she was able to shed most of the weight gain.
Hi I have not had a period for 2 months I done test and come back. Negative I have been strillrize I am very worred please help
Hi :) I'm the same as you, Im 16 years old almost 17 and I haven't gotten my period in three months...its scaring me to death, I don't know what to do...Ive done so many pregnancy tests and they all come out negative...I hope nothing is wrong with me and im not a professional or anything but i wish you the best of luck, hope you get better :) and just remmber that you are not alone.
Hi :) Im 16 years old almost 17 and I haven't gotten my period in three months...its scaring me to death, I don't know what to do...Ive done so many pregnancy tests and they all come out negative...I hope nothing is wrong with me and im not a professional or anything but i wish all of you the best of luck, hope you get better :) and just remmber that you are not alone.
i m 15 and i got periods 2 yrs ago and i havent got my periods in 4 monts.Is there any suggestions??
HI! Im 16. Turning 17 and I have not had my period for about three months now.. that happened to me last year at this period of time. Also I went jogging and had a pain in my stomach so I thought something might be wrong with me! Please help.. I've always had my period in 2 months or 1 and a half but now its really late and I'm scared.
Ok I'm going crazy here it's been 4 1/2 months since I've gotten my period and I went to a clinic and tested negative....that was when I was only 2 month's going in without a period....now I'm 4 1/2 month's without one and I'm going crazy I started to bleed yesterday and was sure it was it (MY PERIOD!!!) :) ... but then it stopped it was very light it only lasted for literally 2 seconds when I whipped myself...now today as of 1/23/14 I'm bleeding again but it looks very brown I'm very confused to what this is...it runs in my family to not be aware of pregnancy until like 2-3 months before giving birth...I'm scared this may be one of those cases....I am sexually active and I'm 20 years old..the craziest part is my periods always are 2 months apart not due to birth control pills cause I don't take any...but because every women in my family is like that....I'm just scared because I've never went out this without a period....SOMEBODY HELP HELP!!! P.s I have a doctor's appointment but won't see him tell 2/13/14 because I switched doctor's because I have new insurance...
These symptoms that youre describing sounds like polycystic ovarian syndrome it occurs when there is a hormonal imbalance in the body and youre body starts producing more testosterone than its supposed to. If this is the case then there is no cure as yet an it can lead to difficulty in becoming pregnant, but it is a very common case an is usually treated with metformin or birth control to regulate period. Weight gain occurs and you will continue to gain weight if youre not diagnosed and treatments starts. It is very difficult to curb the weight gain but there are cases where regular excise and healhty diet keeps the weight down as well as decreases the cysts   from reoccurring. Please I would suggest going to Gynaecologist. Keep a positive attitude it also helps. I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome a few years now it is challenging but there is hope.
I AM A 38 YEAR OLD YOUNG LADY, WHO HAVENT SEEN MY CYCLE FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS,TOOK DIFFERENT PREGANCY TEST,WHICH ALL STATED NOT PREGNANT,BUT IM GAINNING WEIGHT,AND OVER EATING,JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON.AND JUST A LITTLE SCARED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR,COULD IT BE THAT IM STRESS
Being underweight can cause your cycle to mess up because your body has to function your organs with such low energy because of lack of weight. Don't worry just try to eat every meal until your full and don't watch your weight that much! Just go with it and I'm it'll go back to normal.
Good Morning,
I have a Question , My BF and I got Sex on Feb 8 2014,
Then i got my menstruation On Feb 14 2014,
and until now I dont have my menstruation again
i take PT 4 times But its Negative
Am i Pregnant or not ?
Pls Help
i'm 16. 5"8'. overweight. i haven't gotten my period since january and we're now in may. i just think its a hormone or gland out of control. so i'm going to turn to exercise to see if it'll help because this no period is taking a toll on me. i really hope this works. i hope i lose at least 2/3 my body weight. wish me luck
I am 36 yrs old. Have no kids and have been off the pill for 7 years. Had fertility tests done and all is well. I am married and sexually active (obviously). I have missed my period - going on to 3 months now. Did home pregnancy test - negative result. I am very tired and sometimes quite emotional and or moody. I have no other signs though. Now what?

I am in 18 years. 6 month before i sex with my boyfriend, my period is regular but after 2 month my period is stop i can not understand.

I am not pregnant.
oh my god even me i am having same issue i dont know whats wrong with me im 19 and i had sex with my husband and havent got my period since February help me people and im not preg
oh my god even me i am having same issue i dont know whats wrong with me im 19 and i had sex with my husband and havent got my period sisnce February help me people and im not preg
I am 46 I have had sporadic menstrual periods for years.  I was told that I do not ovulate every month.  It was very difficult for me to get pregnant. (8 years) I had polycystic ovary syndrome, which is a big fancy word for many cysts in my ovaries.  I was told by several doctors over the years the  best thing in the world is good old fashioned birth control pills.  It regulates the hormones that cause the cysts. The other possibility is insulin resistance.  This causes the weight gain and the missed periods and the cysts.  They often prescribe Metformin for that
Hi Robyn,

I would love to talk to you about squaw vine, where did you buy it? please add me on skype: nicole.adarlo

thank you
I'm 13 and haven't had my period in 4 months...  i'm NOT pregnant. Help?
im only 12 and havent got my period in 4 months :(
Hi...
I'm Mala from Malaysia. I have problem where already 4 months i don't came priod. I'm  not pregnant. My age already 37.Is there any one out there know why i should be happened as this.

I'm 23 this year and I have not had my period in 6 months.(Not pregnant and not sexually active) My period has been irregular since it started giving exception to the half a year I spent in the UK where my period came like clockwork. I've tried to adjust my diet and exercise regimes but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any ideas? If this goes on for another month I will try booking an appointment with a gynae(which I am at present trying to avoid)
please help im 13 years i got my period last year and had four periods last year and its now 7 months without my period back but im extremely worried and have been stressed for over 2 months now is it the problem which is affecting my period ??
im 13 years old and had my period last year when i was 12 and had four irregular periods last year now im so ******* stressed its been 6 months now without my period plz help
i am 16 year old and i had my last period 4 month ago. i took homemade pregnancy test but it was negative. plz help
I am 20 years old, I haven't had my period since the year 2015 started. my periods are often irregular, they have almost always 4 months interval. I have not had any sex and I don't have any weight gain whatsoever. what is happening?
Hello Robyn, I found your post very interesting. Would you happen to know the name brand of the fresh squaw vine?
For the past three years my period stops and I have had blood tests, ultrasounds, etc. and everything is fine. There is no answer that has been given to me. However, my lining will get too thick if I do not take hormones. I prefer not to take the hormones and would like to try something else.Thank you
i can recommend you to eat Bitter melon. i used to eat this  once or twice a week. this vegetable is good for the blood. My period is very normal and it arrive the same date every month. I hope this helps you. Make it twice a week since your period was very delayed.
https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=bitter+melon+photo&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=599&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB4QsARqFQoTCJK6v8ny7cYCFcluPgodBWAE1w
hi  i'm 23yrs old a nigerian i avnt seen my period since d february  and not pregnant..tried everything i could but it just wont come,i'm worried sick.i need your help pls.
Hi I am turning 20 and I have missed my period for 3 months. I know I'm not prego but I am not so sure what to do.....well I wasn't but now looking at all of your answers I don't feel so alone. :) it could just be a thing that happens to certain people right?? \^O^/
Hi I am 14 and I first got my period when I was 13 and for the first 2 months it was fine but then I skipped 6 months with no period and when it finally came back it was like hell I had the worst cramps ever and I didn't want to get out of bed. My next period came 4 months later and it now comes every 3-4 months. Please who can tell me what is going on with me.
I'm 26 and have it had my period. In almost 4 months and all the test. I have took in are navigate  and I have been with children and I am a biger girl and stomach. Hurts
I have the same problem now i am 13 and I got my period only once at the end of 12 years old and I haven't had my period in 4 months and no one knows about it I've been looking for answers but I cant get them is your problem solved HELP ME PLEASE.
Hello I'm Evette 32yrs old and I was reading your post that you posted in 2013 and im having this same problem with my period. It has been off for 3 months and now its back on as of today, now im freaking out of my kind. So I was wondering if you could give me some in site on the situation that im having and did you figure out what was wrong?? Thank you!!
I dont have a answer for u but i am Jaden i am 20 year old female and i havent had my period for 4 months straight either and i was sexually active in September had my period that same month then didnt have my period till November and ever since  then i haven't  had it again so did urine home and at doctors said not pregnant and did blood test that same day and for a month still no reply what is going on i feel a big round bumps lower right and left side and it keeps growing if u have a and please text me at 705 806 1205
Sorry Meant to say havent had my period again      
Hi, I'm Hayley, I'm 23 years old and I first started my period late I was 15 when I started my period and was never regular, I was really heavy, in constant pain and couldn't get out of bed somedays. I even had to get sent home from school sometimes because the ain made me feel sick. the doctors but me on the pill, in November of 2014 they took me off the pill and gave me the depot injection I had 2 injections and they made me very aggressive and I'd put weight on so I came off it I never got my period back. 5 days before Christmas I started seeing my high school boyfriend again and was sexually active so the doctor recommended I have the coil put in. 2 days before Christmas I had the coil put in and I was in a lot of pain and couldn't be sexually active (the doctor told me I might experience bleeding for the first couple of day but didn't) so a week after Christmas I had that taken out and the doctor told me that I was hanging out and I am still waiting now for my period. I am a dancer so I have constant exercise (3 times a week) my diet hasn't changed and I have gained load of weight in my stomach, bum and thighs, tired all the time and have taken pregnancy tests and have a came back negative. I just don't know what wrong with me and in serious need of help my doctors is constantly booked up with patients that don't need help and even when I ring at 7:00 in the morning they have no appointments. Can someone please help me ????
hi my name is jovencia i having see my period for 4 month my parent dont know about it please help me please
Hi! Something similar happened to me last year I did my college finals in May from June on my period was 3 months late because of my exams I was really stressed and afterwards I was suffering from depression and anxiety which made me believe that's why it didn't come for the whole summer and I wasn't pregnant funnily enough around the time my period was due for the 3 months I would get cramps and feel like I was on my period but nothing came and the cramps would last the same time they would have normally but once September came my period came back and they came really heavy and it's been normal ever since hopefully it's nothing too serious because it is scary although I was not sexually active I was still worried because of what it could have been
I am experiencing this right now. I do have high stress...I have lost some weight. But no real medical cause from doctors tests or anything. And I am not pregnant. It has been almost 4 months now. They suggested possible hormonal imbalances but the tests showed none. I'm baffled and it's scary not knowing what is causing it..any advice?!
Ive missed my period for a month now as of today, Ive taken 12+ tests but of course they've been negative, I even had a blood test done, negative. Im kinda worried about my health. I just graduated high school so that had a lot of stress on me, plus with family stuff, but I do have severe depression and take multiple antidepressants so Im wondering if that has to do with it. AHHH! Any suggestions on what to do? Or help get it started?
Hi I'm 18 years old and not sexually active I haven't seen my period for 2 going 3 months now. My last period was march 22nd and it's now the 2 of June but I normally over think and I'm most stressed given that I'm dealing with some family issues, but I gained more weight since then.  I haven't taken a pregnancy test but I know I'm not pregnant it just worries me because this has never happened before and I don't know what to do or think anymore. Can someone please help me or give me any advice please
I am 24 years old and have not had a period since the middle of March, I have all the PMS mood swings, period pains etc as if I am going to have a period but no bleeding whatsoever. After expressing concerns to the GP I had blood tests, apparently my hormones are all fairly balanced (which surprised me) except my CA125 levels are slightly raised apparently at 42 instead of the usual 30-35 considered 'normal'. I have been booked into have a pelvic and abdominal ultrasound on 21st June and am looking for anyone who has had a similar experience? The GP wanted to do an internal ultrasound but I am actually a Lesbian and not sexually active as such. I've never had sex with a man so there's no way I am pregnant. Any help would be reassuring, thankyou!
Please wen u find help remember here am suffering
i gave birth to my son two years ago and ever since then my periods are so irregular can miss two months then come on but over the pass current 4 months i have had all the symptoms but no periods i have had all test and it was all clear iam not pregnant cause my partner had the snip for medical reasons after i had my son please can i have some advice on what to do
I do not get my periods.  In order for me to get them, I have to get a strong medication from my dr. I recently had a period, but before that, I literally went almost 5 years with no periods at all.  The medications just didn't work on me anymore, then I stopped going to the Dr. about the missed periods.  Now, I am happily married, and trying to get pregnant,  but no luck. Dr says I can't get pregnant, until I get periods but the medications are not really working anymore.   To be honest, I am scared of developing ovarian cancer.  My dr (4 of them) have even told me they are scared, and worried for me, scared I'll develop female cancer. And I'm only 32.  
Hello I'm Wanda and I have a question. I'm 43 years old I haven't had my period since July of this year. In November 3 my period finically came back on but last longer then what I expert. Ok I didn't had no cramps was having discharge doing those three months went to the hospital and they told me in in September that I wasn't pregnant ok cool. But my worries is my period pops up after those three months. I start with light bleeding ok cool and dry blood in those three days thought ok it's about to go off because that's what it do but now as I may speak my period is still on and all in a sudden I'm bleeding heavy now got tissue been coming out of me. So please help me what do that means?
Hi =) my period went on for a couple of years and stopped. I wasn't pregnant XD It stopped for about 3 months and then started again. This is a normal thing and is related to your hormones. Don't worry it will be fine. <3