No period
Doctor, I need help as I don't know what's going on with me. I had my last period on August 3rd, 2015. I had unprotected sex sometime after my period, but not exaclty sure when. I was supposed to get my period betweem August 26th and Sept 1st, but it never arrived. Instead on Sept 1st or 2nd I had some pink/brownish spotting that was only visible when I wiped or when I put the tampon in (very scant amount). I had that for less than a day then the next day there was nothing and then the following day I had that same spotting (if I can even call it spotting). I have been having cramps ever since that spotting occurred until now, my breasts have been hurting like they do before my periods and I constantly get that feeling that my period is coming, but there's no sign of it. I have never been this late with my period, the most space in between my periods was like 34 days, but only once. My normal cycle is anywhere between 24-30 days more or less. I took a pregnancy test on Sept 9th (about a week late with my period) and it showed negative. What could be happening? I have never had this happen to me. Never had any spotting or cramping before my period (I've had some cramping in the past during my period but never before). I forgot to mention that I also have some lower back pain and occasional diarhhea for no reason. Could this be cancer or could I be pregnant and for some reason tested negative? I have 2 kids and with both the tests show up positive pretty quick. Please help me as I am not sure what to think.

This discussion is related to Pain.
I am the same as you. I have never had breast pain until now but i still get lower back pain and cramps as if i was getting my period. Around the time of ovulation i had some bleeding which i went to the docs and she said that it may be an ovulation bleed but having test this week to check.
Im getting really worried about it too but at least im not the only one
hi....dear..please dont worry...whatever it is ,stress can make it only worse..listen ...were you on any antiobiotic due to diarhhea??
If you want to start your period and put yourself back on track you can take 300-600mg of vitamin c a day for 3-4 days and that should kick start your period for you. Do not do this, however, of you would like to have another child, this will kick out anything that may be there.
I had my results back everything seems to be ok apart from my progesterone levels being abit low.