Not feeling well
As a child I had Asthma that has seemed to leave me.  When I was about 22 years old I started getting severe allergies and sinus problems (these symptoms seem to be under control thanks to imunotherepy shots) About 2 1/2 years ago i started having anxiety. I couldn't sleep at night. This has lasted for about 2 years. Know being off from work for 2 months i have been able to sleep.  In the past year I've been experiencing sharp chest pains every now and then and have an aching pain on the left side of my upper back (sore to the touch) I have also been experiencing a lot of gas. I don't know what is happening to me. I feel like I'm slowly dying. I will be 27 and want to have a baby soon. please give me some guidance.
Oh yeah i forgot to say that I've had blood tests that came back normal and an EKG and a sonogram of my heart
You may want to consider a naturopath as well as some psychological treatment for the anxiety.  Or at the least, speak to a counsellor.