Not sure what to think...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Not sure what to think...

My period this month was only 5 days long. It is always at least 7. I bled lightly for the five days but now for a week after i have had a light pink discharge. The discharge is pretty heavy at times and other times it isnt there at all. Today the discharge is clear. Any ideas?
if u have had intercourse u can bleed if the sperm inplants into an egg that only lasts a couple of days
I had intercouse the day my period ended. the light pink bleeding started the next day...
no ideas then sorry the only thing i could think of is that u hadnt quite finished and it had just stopped then started again.
im wondering the same thing i got mi time for 5days then day after i ended i had light pink discharge lookin for the same A.
Last time I got a real period was jan 6 and it lasted five days. Feb 2nd through the 4th it was real light with cramps then it stopped.its now the 1st of march and im having the same problems..light pink spotting and cramping like im on my period but im not bleeding heavy..coukd I be prego or is it something else?