Women's Health Community
Nova Sure ablation
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nova Sure ablation

I am 46 yrs old and had nova sure ablation 4 yrs ago. Have recently started having bleeding when had none before.  Is this normal and could I have procedure again?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I had novasure done just over 2 years ago and although I didnt stop bleeding it was alot lighter, recently it has started getting heavier.  I was told when I had it done that you could have it done again.  
Blank
I had the Novasure procedure done 2 1/2 yrs. ago. Everything was fine until a few months ago. While I am not having the heavy bleeding I had before, I am having SEVERE cramps, EVERY month, with not much coming out in the way of flow. I was a person who never had problmes with my periods until my middle 40's. When things changed, my OB/GYN suggested Novasure. I even ended up in the ER once due to the severity as I had not been able to move throughout the night even with narcotic pain meds (I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and am a transplant patient) and a heating pad. Has anyone else had this happen to them after this procedure? Thanks!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
11 mins ago
982214 tn?1471458381
Blank
krichar commented on photo
2 hrs ago