ON BC PATCH, NO PERIOD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

ON BC PATCH, NO PERIOD

OK so i got back on the patch about a month ago, after not having bc for 2mos(ring was makin me crazy). well i followed the directions(like i did before)and i'm on CD 2, but no period, no discharge, no pains nothing...i was on the patch for a year before, and always started usually the morning after i took my patch off(i take it off the night b4 my period, so i can shower)...i took it off on tuesday, was supposed to start wednesday, and here its friday, and nothing. an hpt told me - yesterday...my thing is, even though my patch was on(i had to start on an emergency thing, so i started it the 4th day of my af instead of that sunday)...is it possible that i still ovulated in july, since i didnt put my patch on when most people start? my period ended on the 12th, and i ovulated the 18th, but didnt put bc on till the 9th i think(more than 1/2 way through my period)...my patch was actually due to be changed the day i ovulated, and since we thought we'd both be working leaving to time for lovin, i left it off for a few hrs b/c of my shower and such...however, on my OV day, i had the clear, stringy discharge, and we ended up having sex anyways...is it possible i still could have gotten pg?