OV watch- Has Anyone used this and actually had success?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Has anyone used the OV watch or known someone who has used it and actaully had some success?   I think the OPK predict ovulation, but has this really helped someone who was using the OPK without success and then used this and got pregnant?
It is not cheap and I do't want to waste my money.  Any comments are welcome.
I bought the ovwatch a year or two ago.  It did not help. It was very expensive.  It told me what I already knew, when I ovulated.  I personally think using a thermomoter and taking your temps. every morning will give you then same info.  Also, it was uncomfortable for me to wear during the night.
how does it work?  I've never heard of it before.
One thing I am interested in though is that it is not affected by clomid.   The other OPK can give false positives or the clear blue fertility monitor will not peak.   I wrote to the company and they said the fertility drugs have no effect.   I think I may try it.   Otherwise, when i am on the fertility drugs I am just playing numbers games and guessing when I am ovulating.
It works by the little sensor that regulates your body's temp. or the sweat that is produced in your skin.  They say that when you are ovulating your body produces more moisture/sweat and this watch will tell you when it happens.
Hi Lea I have used ov-watch for 2 cycles and got pregnant on my second cycle. Using the urine sticks and CBFM did not help me at all. I never knew when I was ovulating and always had very long cycles 29-62 days. Whenever I tried to use the OPK's I would get positives for days on end. I tried for 13 months before becoming pregnant and had an appointment with a fertility specialists. I am so glad I spen the money and bought something that actually worked. I saw the other day they also have a message board at www.mybabychat.com maybe they can answer any of your questions. Good luck to you.
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals