WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Oblasion Surgery
by confused mama, Jan 28, 2006
I had Oblasion Surgery over a year ago & my OBGYN doctor told me that there was no way I could become pregnant.  I recently had another apt. with another OBGYN & she said that I could become pregant.  I am having occasional bleeding, not heavy though. Who is giving me the correct information?  I am almost 50 years old & not using any other type of birth control.  
Another problem I'm having are in regards to my breast.  They have enlarged at least a cup size & my nipples are constantly protruded out.  It is very embarrassing & I have to wear several layers of shirts, as well as a padded bra.  What is going on.  Three different doctors have given me 3 different answers.  What can I do for this?
Member Comments (17)
by who_is_this, Jan 29, 2006
"Ablation" surgery.

Search for it this way, and you might find more info.
by confused mama, Jan 29, 2006
After I typed in my question, I relized I spelled Ablation wrong.  I was on the internet for over 3 hours, with the correct spelling & still didn't get a solid answer.
No answers on the breast issue either.
by JoAnnaRF, Jan 30, 2006
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. The problem with doctors is that they are human. LOL I just mean that they are prone to mistakes. Unfortunately, at your expense, literally. I can only suggest that you continue to seek out "THE" doctor that takes the time to research and treat you properly. Not sure is you are hoping you CAN someday become pregnant or re looking for reasurance that you won't accidentally become pregnant. But either way, you deserve to have the answers to your questions. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but can lend a sympathetic ear if needed.
I believe the Internet can be a GREAT resource, but sometimes getting lost in Cyerspace is like a wild goose chase and NOT worth the trouble, besides a lot of times the things you read will just make you worry more til you can see your doc.The best of luck to you in getting the answers!
--J
by sunshineysmile, Jan 31, 2006
Why do you feel the need to belittle people all the time? get off your high horse.
by who_is_this, Jan 31, 2006
I typed in Endometrial Ablation and came up with hundreds of sites.

by AndiJ.78, Jan 31, 2006
I didn't see she was belittling anyone, she was merely giving her an idea of what to search for and letting he rknow she was able to find a lot of information.

Wow, you are awfully defensive today.

Andi
by maryheather, Jan 31, 2006
Your name definitely doesn't reflect your character.
You need to be nice.
by sunshineysmile, Jan 31, 2006
I CANT SIT BACK AND WATCH EVERYONE THINK THEY ARE INFERIOR ANY LONGER. GO BACK TO THE M/C BOARD
by gonza, Jan 31, 2006
Don't take it personally.  Some people just jump on the bandwagon without all the information.