Odd array of symptoms, vaginal stenosis?
Symptoms I am noticing which are unpleasant and odd together... I have a mirena IUD and I'm not sure if its the cause of any of these symptoms but I have had it for almost a year, if I didn't have it some of these wouldn't be an issue but with Mirena I haven't had a period in almost 6 months...these symptoms have all been relatively persistent for a little over a month. I am 21 years old

-Lack of elasticity in my vagina
-Some cramping in anterior vagina
-Noticed blood in urine earlier today, but I was treated for a uti 2 weeks ago
-Pain during sex, I thought might just be dryness because I've never gotten very wet for a while but even though I started using lube it doesn't help durig intercourse... the problem is more that it feels like I can't stretch to accomadate my man even though it didn't used to be a problem.

I went to my doctor and she checked me out about 2 weeks ago and said everything looked fine but sex is getting to be really painful! It used to only be for the first few minutes, but it's been tending to hurt the entire session for the past week or so :(

I did a little research and found vaginal stenosis, but wasn't sure if theres something else more likely that fits my symptoms better?
Pain during sex can be due to infection of the vagina, cervix, tubes by bacteria, yeast; lower urinary tract infection; endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity); ovarian cyst and tumors ;remnants of hymen; vaginismus (reflex tightening of the muscles at the opening of your vagina);vaginal dryness etc.

You should get it evaluated from a gynecologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.