Odd bump in between labia and thigh
I am 16 and have a strange long bump between my right labia and thigh. It is about an inch long in length and about a centimeter in width. It is parallel to my labia. It is not pus filled nor is it red. I am kind of freaked out because it is painful to the touch. What could it possibly be?
It could possibly be just a boil. Those are normal for women before or after your period. It mostly hurts when pressure is applied they normally go away on there own.
It can be a boil or a cyst. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and incision and drainage and do not touch or pick them up.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.