Odd smell and discharge, what could it be?
Lately I've been having an odd watery discharge accompanied by an unpleasant odor... it's not fishy-smelling and the discharge is completely clear, so I have no idea what it could be. I'm engaged and I have sex regularly, but I wash down there at least every other day. I don't use soaps or douches - only water. When I tried to compare the smell of the discharge to something, I could only draw a blank, so I asked my fiancé and he says the smell is similar to cheddar cheese... is this because I eat a lot of cheese (keeps my IBS under control) or could this be an infection of some sort?
Hello there....i somewhat am going throught the same thing u are at the moment. but my discharge started out yellow watery, & with that same "cheddar cheese" smell, similar to what urs smell like. i went to my doctor and told him what i was experiencing & so he prescribed me this cream called, gyne-litrium 7 day treatment. i only used it twice so far. i am scared to use it cause after i used it the first time, i noticed that there was light blood mixed in my discharge, which made it look pinkish, brownish, yellow...oh and by the way i had this for two weeks, i have to actually wear pads...so mines is probably worst than yours....anyways, alot of people i spoke to all belive that it could just be a yeast infection or possibly vaginitis....but i am still unsure & worried....so u probably are just having a yeast infection too...but its best to just go to your doctor or gynacologist. =)
I dont mean to alarm or offend you but have you been tested for Chlamydia? a clear discharge is one of the signs of it.
I'm having the same problem! Let me know what it is if you find out. :)
could be a bacterial infection or an STD..... either one you need to see a doctor
I haven't been tested for anything, but there's no way I could have any STD. My fiancé is my first sexual partner and he was tested when he enlisted for the military - all the STD tests he had were negative. At the time he enlisted, we hadn't even met yet.

The weird smell actually went away, so I'm not too worried about it anymore.
well i have the same as u guys, it happens everytime i touch down there either with a dirty hand or if i didnt take a shower, but it goes away in a weeks time. maybe its yeast infection or something