Odor after intercourse
My husband and I have been together for 1 and 1/2 yrs and when we have sex it smells horrible and I feel really dirty and yucky. My body feels like it cant clean itself out. so I end up douching a couple days later. I dont like to do that because I sometimes get yeast infections from douching. I have never in my whole life had this problem before with anyone. We  have read the others that are also concerned and comments that were posted. I feel that our body fluids are a bad match. Also when we have sex i hardly ever have an orgazum.( i know that is not spelled right) But when we have great sex and I have an orgazum sometimes our scent is magical. When that happens he has taken a celais and the sex is remarkable. I have always been multi orgasmic but not with him. He is a wonderful man and we are very compatible. We are going to try pulling out next time we have sex and see if that helps. We have tried condoms and he hates them and cant finish. We also use KY all the time. That is also new for me. I dont know if this is the right place or not to get some advise
That sounds like a classical symptom of bv (bacterial vaginosis), sometimes it is the only symptom. Usually it smells fishy, but not always.
I think its B.V but it can be an std too. you should see your doctor cause its not normal.
this morning we had sex and we used a small amount of KY and he pulled out. No yucky smell before or after, and his sperm did not smell either. Now i dont know what it could be? could it be BV and only smell sometimes?