One side of my labia is bigger than the other
Im so embarrased about this problem. I havent told ANYONE and dont plan to. If i get too annoyed and worried I may tell my mum or my best friend but I really dont want to. One side of my labia thingy is bigger than the other, its not darker, just bigger and stretches if i pull it (which I only did once). When I touch it it feels a bit sore. I am soooo embarrased about it, is there a cream or somthing for it, I will NOT take surgery as an option. I am turning 13 in less than a month and this makes me feel verry unatractive at times. I really hate it. PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE help me. I just need a few simple options, a cream or an exersice or somthing! Pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry with cream on top! :) Thank you! (i havent started periods yet).
Honey that is actuly a common thing for women. Don't be embaressed. If its sore though I would tell your doctor or mother. Your mom will be happy you came to her. That's what moms sre for. Look at it like this,some ppl have one foot thas bigger than the other and some women have on breast that's bigger than the other,like me. It normal. But please be sure to tell someone if it is sore or bothering you because it could be something else. Oh one more thing,the only thing to correct that is surgery. Sorry
Having uneven labia is common, perfectly symetrical labia is quite rare. You have nothing to worry about or be embarassed about. Learn to love your body just like it is and don't allow anyone to make you feel bad about it :)
:'( pls help me too i am 15 almost 16 and one of my labia minora is bigger than the other and so my breast too i am really embarrassing to tell my doc and i want to keep it to myself. Idk what to do i really scare when i want to have sex but i can cuz im too embarrassing :'( so i don't have bf yet :/
i mean i can't cuz im too embarrassing