One swollen Vagina Lip
Okay, my boyfriend and I haven't had sex in months, and I occasionally...you know....BUT ANYWAY, one side of my vagina is extremely swollen, and itches occasionally, and sometimes burns, but this is very little. Why? Can I just put patrolleum on it? What is this?
This swelling can be due to chafing. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing