Orgasm! Why I Can't With My Husband?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Orgasm! Why I Can't With My Husband?

Why come I can't have an Orgasm with my husband, but before we were married I could. I can have a clitrol oragasm, but when it comes to having sex, I can't. I try not to think about one, and sometimes when i fel like i'm about to , he's done? What's the problem here!
A lot of women can't orgasm during intercourse without some sort of other stimulation, but if you were able to before, I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't be able to now.

I know that I had a problem with my boyfriend for a while a few months ago where despite his best efforts and anything I would do to try to help things along, I just couldn't orgasm.  It was so frustrating, but when I pushed thoughts of the fact I hadn't had one in a while and decided to merely enjoy the ride, it happened.  Perhaps you just need to decide to enjoy the ride and if you get there, you get there?  Also, have you been under a lot of stress lately?  Sometimes that can effect it.  When I'm stressed I need a little time with my boyfriend to just cuddle and talk and let out my frustration while he listens and holds me or sometimes offers advice or comforting words.  Sometimes I don't need that when I'm stressed, but stress, especially when caused by things keeping me away from him, sometimes makes me feel emotionally distant from him, and the cuddling and/or the talking builds back the feelings of closeness I sometimes didn't even realize were missing from the equation.

Also, have you asked your husband to try other things after he's finished?  There are many other things he can do for you despite not having an erection any longer.  Additionally, you could ask him to take it slow at first, increase the amount of foreplay, focus on areas that really get you going, maybe a massage, etc.

Hope you figure it out!
The key for me was the second to the last sentence of your post. If it has happened before it can happen again, and from that key sentence it sounds like he is not giving you enough time to be pleasured. Sometimes the same ol same ol can get a little routine and lose it's wow factor. I would suggest trying to spice things up and focus on 4 play to the point where you are in aggony from the desire to be penetrated...then my guess is that it will happen. Sweetie I have been there my husband and I have been together a long time and every now and then we'll hit our rut...it's normal don't read into it just fix it!!! Best of Luck BB
Hi, I feel the same way sometimes, I hate it when I'm ready to climax along with my fiancé then I don't, it ***** cuz I get to the point where I just want to go so bad but I can't,