Um, you already posted a question about this and we gave you some suggestions, either you tried and it didn't work, or you are repeating yourself for more advice...but anyways...
1. Ask her what she likes, only she truly knows what feels good and doesn't.
2. Try doing different positions, sometimes women can orgasm in a position that isn't the best for the man (speaking from experience)
3. Let her do it...give her the opportunity to be on top, and "move to her own beat"
4. Try toys, external vibrators can be useful when having sex, or try using one and let her orgasm before you have sex, even if it's not while having sex that she orgasms, she's still satisfied.
5. Make sure she's comfortable. If you're in a position that isn't good for her it's hard to try to concentrate on an orgasm, or sex period for that matter.
And finally, I think...
6. Take your time...foreplay can make her become even more aroused, and just "getting right to it" for some women isn't fun...
Lastly, I know from my own personal experience it's almost impossible for me to orgasm while having sex, without the use of an external vibrator, or me being on top and doing it myself. Sorry, but some of us are just that way. It's not your fault, and it's not that you aren't good, like I said in my reply to your last post, some women need more than just penetration to orgasm.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.