Orgasms
Ok, so im 18 yrs old. I started having sex when i was 16. i hardly ever masturbated before i started having sex and never really did untill about last year. But the only way i can orgasm is when i masterbate. But the problem is, is that its over within seconds. I get that hott sensation...then tense up...and then boom its over. And i have never climaxed from oral, or inter course. Do i have a problem? Or is this fixable?

ps..my boyfriend (who i have been dating for 1.3 years) thinks i do orgasm...he's kinda self conscience and the first time i told him i didnt, he was depressed for like a week. and very frustrated. So, i lie to him. I know this is wrong, and everytime he asks i want to tell him the truth so badly, but i dont want to crush his heart. How should i break it down to him? Or shouldn't i?