Out of control period and uncontrollable symptoms.
I am a 22 yr old female and have had on going issue with my reproductive system for a very long time. I dont think it has ever been "normal". Symptoms: (had this pain since I started menstruating when I was 14 yrs old, the symptoms have only gotten worse over time.)Pain during, before and after my period.Pain primarily on my right lower quadrant, but then it eventually spreads to my whole groin area and then upward to my diaphram area).Excessive amount of blood loss. Fatigue. Nausea.Painful bowel movements before, during and after my period. Loosing weight. Painful intercourse. Hair loss. When I would have intercourse w/ my boyfriend, we would do it naturally and he would not pull out. After that one incident in 2004, I have not gotten pregnant since. At some point we tried, but nothing happened and then we figured that we were either lucky or something was wrong with me cause I could not get pregnant.
I recently went to my GYN and they ordered a Transvaginal and Pelvic Ultrasound....the findings were a 2.5cm Cyst on my right ovary. The first GYN I went to, said she suspects Endometriosis..after coming home and reading up on the condition, it really made a lot of sense and would put all these issues and even my GI problems, I have been having to rest. I read that to diagnose Endometriosis, it can not be defined by ultrasound but also by laproscopy. The second GYN, just told me that there is nothing she can do for the pain and that they will monitor the cyst and see if they have grown or shrunk. She gave me an RX for Ortho-Tri the pills and that was it. I was on it for about 2 1/2 wks now, and its just making the cramps even more unbearable, the nausea even worse and now I have headaches and the night sweats are at an all time high.
I dont know what to do, the pain is so much and no Motrin or Aleve help with the pain anymore. Can someone help?
I was going to suggest taking the pill, but you said you just started them. If I were you, I would go see a 3rd doctor. They have ways of removing cysts. I would also wait and see if the pill helps at all. You really should call the doctor though. No one should be in as much pain as you are in. Good luck!!
Hi there , I did suffer crippling pain with endometriosis , it is true that they can only diagnose it with a laparoscopy . It is unacceptable to go through this kind of pain and be told nothing can be done to alleviate it as there are medications that can help some women . I really had a difficult time trying to persuade my gynaecologist how much agony i was in (he chose to describe it as discomfort ) . You must insist on being taken seriously about how much pain you are in . Apart from different combinations of pain medications there are hormonal treatments and if all else fails then they laser the endometriosis away through a laproscope . I benefitted from consultations with a nutritionalist  who specialises in endometriosis and fertility . Endometriosis causes inflammation and adhesions from pieces of womb lining growing on other places in the body and can cause , cysts , spotting , heavy bleeding , fatigue and general aches and pains . I hope this has helped . Take care and let me know how you get on .- Silver
thank you so much for both your helps, advice and responses. right now I am dealing with so much pain that i truly am debating whether or not to go to the ER and see if maybe someone will listen to me there.

I need a 3rd or even 4th opinion, cause the pain is unbearable, I dont care what they have to do at this point but I just want to deal with this pain, its literally stopping me from going to work and getting an education.

i will help you updated and posted on  whats going on.

thanks again! really appreciate it.
Good luck I hope you get things sorted out , I know what its like when you are in a lot of pain , you feel desperate  . best wishes - Silver