Ovarian cyst - scared- trying to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I just turned 31 yrs old and have always been quite healthy.  I have a two year old and we had just started trying for another baby this month. Recently, I had some back aches and a lot of cramping so I went to my doctor and they did an internal ultrasound.  I just got the news yesterday that I have a cyst on my left ovary and they need to do a followup ultrasound in 6 weeks to make sure it hasn't grown.  I am so scared- I don't know what to think.  It just seems like a cruel joke that we waited for the 'right' time to try again for another baby and this happens.  I had no problems prior to this- is this caused from stress on my part since I have been anxious to get pregnant right away? We didn't have problems with our 1st boy - one time and it worked so I just thought it would be just as easy.  Does anybody have any reassuring advice on cysts?  Should I continue trying to conceive before my next ultrasound or should we wait?  Will I have problems in the future conceiving because of this.  Will the cyst stop me from ovulating and having my period?  The reason being I am scheduled for my period today and I still haven't gotten it yet and have been having a lot of white thick discharge.  Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks!
Last year,I was diagnosed with a 200cm cyst.  I was in alot of pain too.  I was told that my cyst would have to grow to 400 cm
before there was any treatment and it would probably shrink and
go away on its own.  Guess what!  It did.  Since your doctor wants to see again in 6 weeks says he's on top of things.
As far as trying to get pregnant, it might be a good idea to ask
your doctor.  I think a cyst is more difficult to treat if you're pregnant, too.
I had three cysts on my right ovary about six months ago, my doctor told me that they would go away and they did. However, soon after that I was getting horrible pains during my periods, which only come every other month. I am now married and want to have kids but am scared because of the cysts I can not. Can anyone give some input and shead some light?
Could the cysts have grown back?  Best to check in with the
doctor.  
Wow. Welcome to the "I waited 'till the right time" club. I too was in perfect condition (reproductively speaking) for years when I was scared to death of getting pregnant. I wanted to wait to have children till I was married and secure in my job and home. After the wedding, my husband wanted to wait about a year or 2 before trying for a baby. No problem, I thought. After we finally started trying, problems slowly began to arise. I, too, was diagnosed with ovarian cysts on my left ovary, along with probable endometriosis, and he fell terribly sick with thyroid problems. I sometimes wish I'd accidentally gotten pregnant by some ex-boyfriend when I was about 20. At least then I'd have been a mom...but I'll never give up hope, of course.
From the time I started my period at 13 until the year before I was married (at 34) I had awful menstrual pain that was not addressed until I switched doctors and the new one agreed that 5 motrin at a time to decrease but not releave pain was indicative of a real problem.  Turned out to be an ovarian cyst that he was pretty sure I'd had for years.  He did mention that a lot of cysts go away on their own, but didn't think mine would, so I had it treated surgically.  I felt better (for the first time in my adult life) immediately.  Once the cyst was gone I started ovulating... I panicked because I had no idea what the discharge was.  Since then DH and I have had three children with no difficulties getting pg.  During my third pg another cyst was discovered on an ultrasound, but that one went away on its own.  An ovarian cyst is not necessarily a reason to believe you would have trouble getting pg.  Good luck!
Thanks for all the advice and support.  This is a great forum!  It is so great to have people to bounce back ideas and fears with.  My husband really doesn't understand the stress that comes with these women's issues that we all have to face on a daily basis.  He just tells me 'just don't think about it for another 6 weeks until the ultrasound!' Easier said then done!

I have another question in regards to my ovarian cysts.  Like I mentioned before I have a left ovarian cyst.  I know it is still early but my period was supposed to be due yesterday or today and I still have no signs of having it.  Does the ovarian cyst stop mensturation?  I'm hoping it is because I'm pregnant but I took one of those early pregnancy tests (First Response)(cross my fingers) and it came back negative.  I also have none of the symptoms I had with my 1st child (sore boobs, etc).  The only discomfort I have is my left side of the abdomen is sore and my left side of my back is sore which is most likely due to the cyst.  So, I'm thinking that isn't a good sign that the cyst is shrinking.  Does discomfort go away when the cyst is shrinking?  or should I go back to the doctor and demand another ultrasound right away?  Do you also get any signs ahead of time when it is about to burst?  For those who's cysts went away by themselves, did you do anything differently to help it go away or was it really just a waiting game?  I was thinking of going to a homeopathic doctor and see whether they can help.... I definately am not one of those who's patient!  Any advice would help.

Thanks again for listening!
I just found out that I have ovarian cysts on both of my ovaries and they are bursting inside of me. My doctor only prescribed me a birth control saying that it should take the pain away. The only problem is, I am trying to get pregnant and am scared I won't be able to have children. What am I suppose to do? Can I still have children? Is there a possibility I am pregnant now even though I have ovarian cysts? Thanks.
I just found out the i have a 1/2 cyst on my L. Ovary and 2 -3 inch one on my right.  I wanted to try to get pregnant (no kids) but the Doc.  said for me to clear this up before i try.  He said that the cysts should go away on its own, but wants to do a f/u appoint w/ an ultrasound to see that they are gone...my question is, if the 2 inch is big then why not remove it now, so i can start to try to get pregnant then wait for it to get bigger?  Even if it grows and i am pregnant, what is the worst that can happen...truthfully I Dont want to wait
Hey people, Im new to the pregnancy world and My boyfriend and I have been trying as well but no luck. Im actually supposed to see a doctor today or tomorow b/c I just started experiencing excessive bloating and discomfort in my lower stomach and lower back. I know about a year ago I went to the doctor b/c I have severe pain in my ovaries and they said I had a tiny cyst in my stomach but it wasnt quite attacthed so they gave me some pills and told me to visit a specialist in 7 days...I never did, and its been almost a year. So now Im scared I wiaited too long to check. How fast do they normally grow. Plus I drink a lot, will that help it grow... I dont know, Im scared and frustrated. Do you think that the sperm could have an affect on the cyst? What should I look out for.
I am 29 years old and have been on the pill for 10 years.  My husband and i are trying to get pregnant, and i stopped taking the pill in August.  I have not had my period since and i am not pregnant.  I had my blood counts checked and thyroid and everything has come back normal.  How long after a person stops taking the pill is is normal before a woman should get her period?  When should i start becoming concerned?  The reason why i started the pill was because my periods were irregular.  I had an ultrasound done and i had ovarian cysts in my left ovary.  Every since i went on the pill my periods have been regular.  Now that i am off the pill i have not seen one yet.
Here is my experience with ovarian cysts.

I found out I was pregnant at the beginning of December. On December 20th I had unbearable pain in my pelvis. I went to the ER and found out I had two large cysts, one growing on each ovary. I had to have emergency surgery to remove them in the event that they were to rupture or twist during my pregnancy. I was only 6 weeks pregnant at this time.

That day I had a laparotomy to remove my cysts. On Christmas day I miscarried. I read online somewhere that removing an ovarian cyst can cause the corpus luteum to detach (?) and therefore the body is not producing the right amount of hormones needed to keep the pregnancy going. If the ovarian cysts are not causing pain the dr will usually wait until the placenta is in place to do the surgery so that the baby is not compromised. I wasn't aware of this at the time and was initially upset that we didn't wait, but considering the pain I was in at the time I feel the dr made the right decision.

I'm pretty sure that the cysts themselves cannot hurt the baby. But the removal of the cyst is obviously another story.

And I got pg WHILE the cyst was there so I wouldn't say that it would cause you to not ovulate.
i am 29, got pregnant when i was a teen and aborted (obviously a stupid juvenile decision). that being said i wanted to wait until i was ready. my husband and i got married a few years ago and have been trying ever since! I have always had cysts, painful cysts too, but the dr never said it was a big deal. no i'm really worried and upset that i wont be able to get pregnant..i have 3 CYSTS, 2 on the left ovary and one on the right. Can anyone please give me some direction here? I spend my days crying about the horrible mistake i made when i was a teen and feel i am being ounished for it now..it's horrible and i just need some hope!
if anyone can help me please, -please email me @ ***@****
I am desperate, scared, and confused.....
ok, guess i cant post my email... lets try this m i c h e l l e m n c r @ y a h o o . c o m
hello, i passed through the same thing over the last 3 years, i guess u should always have ur checkup, coz ovarian cysts, may make the period not come on time, it may come before or after, it may also be heavy or light. u should try to treat it by medications, if the cyst persists, then you would have to remove it surgically. you should always be under observation and measure ur cyst, sometimes the pain reduces when the period approaches, that doesn't mean it decreased for sure, u should make the ultra-sound to know if it shrunk,and the pain increases during ovulation time.

You should be very careful and not make any sudden moves, u should rest, and not lift heavy objects. try to limit ur exercise, and just walk for exercise. u should eat healthy food, lots of greens, veggies and fruits, try yoga to release this stress.If u r trying to conceive, stop it for now, coz the cyst is harder to treat when u r pregnant, and let the sex be gentle ( not wild and hard ) to be on the safe side.  Always do what makes u happy , and u will feel better.
i had a cyst removed and now im having trouble concieving  is that the problem ?
dont worry to much I had several cysts on my left ovary and 1 on right before I had my daughter.... I actually had one rupture a few months ago and that hurts like hell but I know for a fact that you can get preg with cysts.  
I am 18 years old.. and about a year ago i was told that i had a cyst on my left ovary.. my partner and i have always had unprotected sex since then and i hadn't got pregnant.. until yesturday i found out i was.. Im really confused.. Im too young and not ready for a child now.. but im scared if i dont keep it i may never get pregnant again.. what should i do?
A while back i had bladder infection en due to the severity of it my GP reffered me to Radiology for scans. Then it was founf that i had a complicated cyst on my left ovary. My GP then scheduled an appointment for me with a gyn. I went for the internal scan and it was founf that the left cyst has dissapeared but in the mean time ive's developed 2 cysts in my right ovary whereby the one cyst splitted in two. I'm currently on provera 5 for 10 days and there after should start using contraceptives. I was so terrified when i heard the news as i've always wanted children but wanted to wait for the right time. My gyn informed me that i also need to go for a follow up scan within 6 weeks to determine the way forward cos i might have to go in for surgery should all 3 cyst still reflect. I just don't think it's fair...all the years of my life i've been doing the right thing and cleary it wasn't right enough.

I would like to know whether anyone encountered the same problem and what impact does it have if/when you decide to start with a family. My fiance is extremly chuffed about the idea of havng a baby but now i'm just worried that should i fall pregnant now...i might stand the chance of having a miscarraige (miscarriage)...please HELP!!!
I am 27 and my husband is 31 we been married over 2 yrs and we are ready to have a baby . I would give my right arm to get pregnant . But its never happened for me . I've read all the forums of girl that are pregnant and don't feel connected to there babies and I cry . It has been a emotional rollercoast. I feel like less of a women cause I can't make this happen . I have a cyst on my ovaries and I recently had a tubal infection .I want to know if I have any possible chance of ever bring a beautiful gift into this world. My hope is fading.  
hey everyone, i am 18 years old and was just diagnosed with 2 ovarian cysts. 1 on my right and 1 on my left. Each and everyday i feel like less of a woman. I wake up very tired, stomach ache,moody,diarrhea, sometimes headaches and just feeling not like myself. My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years and I have sex and it is painful. You have no idea how hurtful this is to me that the most romantic thing can be ruined by a little thing like this. I cry everyday wondering if i will ever be better or if i will have these pains for the rest of my life. I look every single day online to read forums,information and solutions on how to help. i have gotten counseling,many doctor appointments and talks with my mother. My doctor recently put me on birth control to help get rid of my cysts so i hope and pray everyday that it will help me..god bless everyone
I have had my cyst since before Easter and it hurts really bad. I recently went to the ER and they done an ultrasound on me. I have a cyst the size of a golf ball on my left ovary. They gave me some pain meds and some prescriptions. They gave me narcotics, I have never seen them give those for a cyst. They referred me to a gyno but i dont have health insurance or the money to go. I just hope it goes away soon. I am ready to go back to work.
hi everyone
i'm feeling i'm having the same symptom of ovarian cyst
pain one side bloating constipation feeling fuel all the time
spoting before my period
i'm scare to go see a doc
coz i just got maried and wanna have babe
by the way i'm 32
i never experienced this thing
bad timing >>>>>>>
For  the last past 3 years i had found out t that i have ovaian cysts. Now that i am 20 yrs old i want to have a child and i am afraid that if i take a birth control pill i wont be able to get pregnant and it make it very hard for me to get pregnant but i need the help and support that i need.
i'm 32 and married,  had my left ovary and tube removed due to a large cyst and endometriosis (6 years ago)..... after the op the doc told me everything should be fine.....
last week i went docs again as i was experiencing similar symptoms as before... and they have found another cyst on my only surviving ovary. It measures 17cm (BIG!) and they think its due to the endometriosis returning and that my only option is to have it removed... but the problem is i want to have children and the doc has said that it's likely that i will have to have ovary removed due to the size of the cyst.... he did however say if i refused surgery (and bear with the pain) he couldn't see a problem with me tryin to get pregnant (as i am menstrating as normal) although there could be problems later due to the sheer size???? I don't know what to do... risk losing ovary and have no chance of having biolgical children or risk getting pregnant and maybe burst the cyst or twist ovary in the process?

Nicole
Hi Everyone,

In January this year I was raped while visiting a friend interstate. I was really scared so i took the morning after pill just in case i would become pregnant and about a week later and ever since then i have been in complete agony. Shortly after i got my period but had it once which went for a whole month and 2 weeks ago got my period and it was normal but for the past week i have been bleeding again, my periods have never been regular but im scared im going to have my period for another month!

I put up with the pain for so long until April thinking it would go away on it's own.
I went to see the doctor and they did a bunch of tests, as i have Crohns Disease in my family and i was having pain all over my abdomen. They sent me to have an ultrasound and did an internal scan also and they found several cysts on my left ovary.. the pain went away for a few weeks so i thought it was fixing itself and didn't do anything about controlling it, but then it came back stronger and not just on my left side, on my right side as well. I now have cysts on both ovaries and i am in severe pain everyday, non-stop.
The doctor recently put me on the contraceptive pill and said it would help reduce them over time. I'm not sure if the doctors i see (which i have seen a few different ones) are really trying to help or just trying to get through the que of other patients?. only problem is I cant wait and this pain is horrible. I feel like i need to get them removed but i'm not sure if i can? Also I've spoken to a friend who said i should try naturopath? I just want it to all be over!! its almost been 6 months worth of pain :( It's causing problems in my relationship because sex is too painfull, im stressed out and depressed all the time.. i just dont know what to do!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!
hiii alll i just like to say ive always had cysts on both overys i miss my reds n not b pregnant...wen me n my husband diceded to try for a baby it didt happen straght away i 1yr off tryin i went to my dr n told him i feel like im pregnant i do n test n im not so he sent me 4a scan n yes cysts ...i was like omg will i ever have kids ....my dr gave me some tablts to bring me on n it worked my body was workin every month on its oun 4 11months ...so eneyway wen i missed a red i said its gone back the way it was befor i was a smoker n was goin off it n feelin sick n i done n pregncy test n posative!!! i said im pregnant!!! couldt belive it took 2long years so wen i went for the scan they said ur having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we both was shoched couldt beklive it was happin 2me so i had my twin girls 6.01 n 5.08 good for twins so wen thy was 4months old i find out im pregnant again!!! that was a shock to me i didt know i was pregnat how i found out was i was ganna go 2 my dr n see f they can give me someting to start my red so i done a test first n it said not pregnant so i left it a week or soo n i done another one n said posative!!! was really shocked i didt know how meany weeks i was so wen i had a scan they said yr 13weeks n 5days!!! wow i had my baby boy last yr in jan 9.02 now im 6weeks late 4my red i sometimes feel sick got no discharg nothing and wen i eat im hungery again its like i ent eaten i will do a test n see wot it says ..
Earlier this year I woke in the middle of the night with cold sweats and a terrible pain in my abdomen. I thought they were just menstrual cramps but after agonizing for 5 hours I went into the emergency room. Turns out I had a grapefruit-sized ovarian cyst that ruptured and I had to go in for emergency surgery.

I'm 21 now and my fiance and I are worried about my ability to have children (whether it be now or later).  We tried for a few months with no luck, and now we're just taking it easy and hoping it will happen on its own.

Does anybody out there have any advice/stories about a similar situation that yourself or someone you know may have been in?  I've never really wanted children until I met my fiance, and now it seems like if I can't I will never be complete...

So, on that note, anything that anybody could share would be greatly appreciated.
i also found out that i have cyst on my left ovary at the beginning of this year.i am always bloated and in pain,i also been ttc for over a year and now my gyno wants me to do the operation to remove the cyst,but i am scared to do so as i am afraid it may limit my chances of conceving and again im afraid i may not if i dnt do the surgery..im confused,so please share with me what you think is better,surgery or not surgery?
i found out in 2008 after going to the doctors for months complaing about pains in my back and stomach and bleeding inbetween periods the doctors told me there was nothing wrong but i knew myself deep down there was i ended up fainting and was rushed to hospital and after a few days there i was told  that i had a cyst on my left ovarie it was 6cm big however after going for 2 check ups after was told it had gotten alot smaller and was told i didnt need 2 go back for another check up but to get back in touch with um if i started to feel the same again touch wood after nearly 2 years ive been ok however ive been with my current boyfriend for 16 months and been trying for 12 month sto have a baby with no luck  ive got a child whos 11 now with my ex.people who have a Cycst r think they have 1 go and see your doctor and dont worry as 9 out ov 10 cases the will shrink and go away on there selfs good luck all
I have also cyst at the right side of my ovary..i went to the dr. last 2008..she said that i need to be operated and its only a minor operation.  But because its my first time to hear those diagnoses, i didnt return.   Now. its 2010 i think i need to see the dr. again and have it operated before its too late.  My mentruation is regular but this aug.11 was surprised when i had a period with a little stain, i am hoping it comes on 20th day but no period.Next year i am planning to get married to a british guy, hoping i can give him a child.  

Wish me luck..friends
i have a 2cm cyst on my right ovary.. im started to feel like ill never get pregnant.its starting to stress me out bcuz i cant start taking fertility meds.i cry to the thought of not having my own babies.life is really tough.does anyone have words of encouragement.?..
You are not alone. 3 years ago in July of 2007, I had to have my right ovary and tube removed, due to an ovarian cyst. I turned 31 this year and got married last Februray, and have been trying to get pregnant since March of this year and nothing. I am soo scarred that I will not be able to have my own child. We have been trying all the techniques that have been posted up on the internet. We do the ovulation testing, sperm saving, carrot eating, and cough syrup methods and we still can conceive. My huspand has been to the doctor and got checked and he is just fine. Now it is falling on me. I went to the doctor but I haven't got my results back yet. When they do come back I soo hope that they are ok. I am gonna pray for you and me to get pregnant with our first kids.  My words to you is don't give up, and I am not eiher. God bless.
Iv been diagnosed with pcos since I was 16 iv had  years of severe pain,that I carnt cope with co current cysts that burst my immune system is so low im constanly being struck with flu s colds u name it I miscarried 6yrs ago at 12wks i kept trying for a baby n finaly got pregnat last April but lost the baby at 14wks again iv had a 4cm cyst burst I get them constantly Iv had no medical support I'm 28 and in fear of never being a mum is there any hope ? How can u stop cysts forming iv fought  to be reffered to a Dr at the hospital I'm being seen in march but just worried as been told my only option is having everything taken away is this true? Any help wud be apreciated .Becky
Hi ladies, I'm 23 and I had my first kid at 16, and experienced a very pleasant pregnancy. At the age of 20 I had an ectopic pregnancy and had 1 tube removed ( due to the tube being damaged). Then at 22 I had to ovarian cysts. The first was 12 cm and very painful. Had it removed via laparoscopy and 6 weeks later it refilled and worsed than ever. This time laparoscopy was impossible due to my scarring and had to resort to surgery, I have very bad adhesions. I am now married and trying very hard to fall pregnant (trying daily)!!!
Has any1 had similar and managed to still fall pregnant???
Hi everyone, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant but recently I was told I have an ovarian cyst on my right side. My menstration is still on time and I know I have been ovulating, well that was what the ovulation kit said. Any advice on what I can do to get pregnant?
hi everybody i am 26 had a dughter 3 yrs nw and recently is trying to fall prwegnant again but no luck ,i went to the doc and did a sonar and found a 2,5 cm ovarian cysts on the right .nw  iam in constant back pain on the right side and iam so depreessed by the thought that i might not be able to conceive again.please somebody help .if i have surgery will that help?
I recently were told that i have an ovarian cyst on my right ovary i was afraid at first but after visiting a gyneocologist i  was okay i was taking pills to get rid of the cyst the big one has gone naturally but i have small cysts around my right side and next month i will do some cleaning to get rid of them, ovarian cysts are common with women so no one worry just get a check up and get them removed ASAP after that u will fall pregnant see a specialist and discuss your situation but this is normal and common im going to do my operation and try for a baby then, but my advice have some cleaning done after your cyst dissapears because the remainings of a cyst can cause a miscarriage dont risk it. the reason it is hard for women to fall pregnant with a cyst because it blocks sperm to make its way to the egg so once you get rid of them u will be all clear, stay on the pill and see how u go.
Goodluck  
i had surgery for 3 big cyst on both ovaries and i have endomitriosis and i also have hypothyriod now. ive been trying to get pregnant for 8 years and nothing yet. i just hope and pray i can b4 it to late :(
I am almost 26 yrs old. When I was 18, I was told a small cyst of 2.5cm would go away on its own. When I was 22, I went into the ER with severe pain, and they found my cyst had grown and ruptured, and I was pregnant, with no Feotal heartbeat. They sent me home, and I had to walk around with a dead baby inside me for two weeks before I could get an appointment to have it removed. In 2009, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and had it removed...They found my cervix had already gone post-menopause and had to cut out the bottom of that to get to all the cancers. NOw, after being in pain for months straight, I had an ultrasound yesterday, and the cyst on my right ovary is now very large, and I get very scarce periods. I also have very high levels of tissue on my uterus and right ovary. Despite trying to get pregnant with my Husband for the past couple years, we have had no success. Does anyone know if I have any chance of getting pregnat? And if so, will I hold the baby? I see my Specialist this coming Monday, but am very anxious, and would like to be prepared for the news to come.
I have a 6 year old daughter. I had her in high school. Soon after I had her I was trying to have another baby but nothing was happening. My periods started to be irregular. So I went to visit my doctor, she sent me to get a ultrasound done and found out that I had a cyst on my left ovary. She told me that If I took birth control bills it would go away. I found this out about 4 years ago. I never got regular check ups because I trusted my doctor and she said that it would go away when I took the birth control. Just last week I went in for a check up and found out that the cyst on my ovary didnt go away. It grew to be larger then a softball, so next week I have to go into surgery to remove it. There going to cut me like a c-section. Im scared I never had surgery done before, they just want to make sure that it doesnt burst into a bunch of little cyst. I'm also scared that I won't be able to have anymore babies because there will be scarring on my tissues. Can I get some advice. I would like to know if I will be able to have babies after I remove my cyst even though I have scarring on my tissue??
yes, cysts can stop your period. i have have cysts on both ovaries, with m left ovary having more. i have done may ultra sounds and sometimes they go away and then the pain comes back and there re-appear. i am 25 years old and i had horrible pain, i was diagnosed with Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome. i worry about having kids and how it will affect me and my gyno also said there is a possbility that i may have twins, etc due to the cysts. i hope that when im ready to have a child i will be able to.
Hi Ladies! I am 24, mother of 1. I found out that I have a large cyst on one of my ovaries. So large they arent sure which one its growing on. I have been upset about this for almost a year and it is time for me to have it removed because it just keep growing. I keep serching online.. looking for someone to talk to and someone to give me some hope. I have always been such a healthy person and cant seem to understand why something like this would happen. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has had the cyst removed and been able to have more children. I fear the unknown.. Anyone out there PLEASE let me know.
I am dealing with the same thing. My doctor said most likely its Endometriosis. I am having surgery in a couple of weeks but I am so afraid that I wont be able to have kids again and it seems that nobody can answer that. I hope your surgery goes well. My sister in law had a cyst removed but they had to remove one of her ovaries as well and she still had 3 kids naturally. Good luck
almost a year ago i wa having extremely bad pain and cramp in both of my ovarie and when i went to the hospital they aid they couldn't find any cyts but found fluid in my ovaries as if they had already ruptured and now im 19 week pregnant, does anyone know if the baby will be ok?
hi im 22 yrs of age and i developed an ovarian cyst about a yr ago ive been going to the doctor and everything but im still concerned about conceiving what should i do my husband and i have been trying for about a yr and a half now :( any advice????
I wonder if someone can help me I have had ovarian cyst removed by surgery about 9 years ago. I was only 16 at the time now I’m worried  that my monthly is late by two weeks which is strange since I had my cyst removed 9 years ago it has been regular I have taken a pregnancy test and its negative I’m starting to worry that I have a another cyst and it might ruin my chances of having a baby with my fiancé I don’t know what to do should I wait and take another pregnancy test in a couple of weeks to make sure I’m not pregnant  or should I go to my doctor to see if I have another cyst.
sounds like to me you dont need to hava a babby #1boyfriend not husband #2doctor told you to go back for a checkup but you didnt and #3 you drink alot well the pore child will eather be aborted or will have dirth defects  my advice to you is stay on birth controle or grow up  
I am32 yrs old an have a multilocular left ovarain cyst. its 5.3 cm. I have a 8yr old daughter. is it pssible to get pregnent with the cyst as the doctor told me its not. should i get it removed.